Chapter 21

KATIE'S POV

I ran downstairs. ‘Katie I have some good news for you. We aren’t moving till the end of summer and me and your mother have agreed that you are allowed to move back to LA at the end of this yearMy dad said. ‘AHHH OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS’ I screamed. He nodded. ‘Oh thank you thank you!!! I love you soo much.’ I ran up to him, I Hugged him and kissed him. I was soo happy. I was heading for the stairs ‘Oh dad please be nice to Josh. He doesn’t mean any harm he does truly love me.’ I smiled and so did he. I walked up the stairs. I opened my bedroom door. All of the Josh posters hit me. I can’t believe I hadn’t realised before. I had so many Josh pictures. I can believe I Kept them up. Josh Must feel so awkward. Josh was laid on my bed with his eyes closed. He looked so perfect. I love him. I leant over him and kissed him. He kissed me back. Josh opened his eyes. I smiled.  ‘Josh I get to stay here in LA till the end of summer and I am allowed to move back to LA the end of this year!!’ I screamed! I smiled. ‘OMG YOU SERIOUS!!’ he yelled. I nodded. He leant in. My lips tingled. I had my Josh now and forever. Well that’s what I thought. ‘Oh Katie, I have an Interview tonight! Come to mine and help me pick my suit??’ Josh asked. I smiled. ‘Of course I will. We going now?’ I asked and grabbed her bag. ‘Yeah’ He said. We walked down the stairs holding hands. ‘Bye Mom, Bye Dad. I’m going to Josh’s. He has an interview and needs my help to pick a suit.’ I yelled. ‘Okay darling, don’t be too late’ mom yelled back from the kitchen. We walked to the front door. ‘Hi Josh’ Amelia, said. Omg why now? Why did she have to speak to him now of all moments. I finally had my Josh and I want him all to myself. I want to go to his and get in his bed but no we have to wait for Amelia. I am so self centered but mom interrupted us earlier when me and Josh had made up. ‘Hello Amelia, It’s very nice to meet you.’ Josh said back, Amelia Smiled. ‘And Mr Smith, it’s nice to finally meet you, I am Josh Hutcherson’ Josh said to dad, He walked over to him and held out his hand for him to shake it. Dad didn’t shake it. Dad stood up, he got closer and closer to Josh. He started to raise his hand. I could see Josh close his eyes and flinch. I flinched to but then I realised my dad was hugging Josh Hutcherson. ‘Nice to meet you too Josh. Katie talks about you a lot.’ My dad said. How could he! Josh smiled and looked at me, I blushed.  ‘Bye then’ I said. I wanted to leave. Josh said bye and we left the house. We got in the car and drove to Josh’s. We pulled onto the drive. Josh’s Bike was on the lawn. I didn’t get it? Why was it on the lawn? ‘Josh why is your bike on the lawn?’ I asked, puzzled. ‘Beautiful, I don’t know myself but I think Connor has something to do with it.’ Josh replied. We both marched to the front door. Josh unlocked the front door and walked in. I froze. I couldn’t believe my eyes.  Connor was snogging the face of some girl. I realised who it was. It couldn’t be. I tapped Josh on the shoulder. He turned. ‘OMG do you know who that is’ I mouthed to Josh. He nodded. Of course He did, even I did.

JOSH's POV

As soon as Katie left the room my phone rang. ‘Hey Josh it’s your manager, you have an interview tonight and there is a film for you to audition for that’s in the UK. Auditions are in LA end of this week. I will call you and tell you the address and time.’ I smiled ‘Thanks. Bye’ I said. Perfect. Everything was falling into place. I heard voices downstairs, Katie was really loud. I could hear Katie’s footsteps as she came up the stairs. I laid on the bed and closed my eyes. Nothing happened. Then I felt, the pressure of soft wet lips. I kissed her back. I opened my eyes. She smiled.  ‘Josh I get to stay here in LA till the end of summer and I am allowed to move back to LA the end of this year!!’ She screamed! I smiled. ‘OMG YOU SERIOUS!!’ I yelled. She nodded. I leant in. My lips tingled. I had my Katie now and forever. Well that’s what I thought. ‘Oh Katie, I have an Interview tonight! Come to mine and help me pick my suit??’ She smiled. ‘Of course I will. We going now?’ She grabbed her bag. ‘Yeah’ I said. We walked down the stairs holding hands. ‘Bye Mom, Bye Dad. I’m going to Josh’s. He has an interview and needs my help to pick a suit.’ She yelled. ‘Okay darling, don’t be too late’ her mom yelled back from the kitchen. We walked to the front door. A little girl and a man were sat watching TV. Her dad and her sister. I had never met them before let alone seen them. ‘Hi Josh’ Amelia, Katie’s Little sister said. ‘Hello Amelia, It’s very nice to meet you.’ I said back, Amelia Smiled. ‘And Mr Smith, its nice to finally meet you, I am Josh Hutcherson’ I walked over to him and held out my hand for him to shake it. He didn’t. He stood up, he got closer and closer to me. He started to raise his hand. I closed my eye and flinched. I felt a warm embrace and someone pat my back. He was hugging me. ‘Nice to meet you too Josh. Katie talks about you a lot.’ I smiled, I looked at Katie, she blushed. I hadn’t brought up the pictures of me around her room. It did feel awkward at the beginning seeing my face everywhere around her room but I kind of got used to it; it felt like I was looking in a mirror all the time. ‘Bye then’ Katie said. I felt that she wanted to leave. So I said bye and left the house. We got in the car and drove to mine. I pulled up. My Bike was on the lawn. The only thing that could of done this. Connor! How did he get my keys to it? ‘Josh why is your bike on the lawn?’ Katie asked, puzzled. ‘Beautiful, I don’t know myself but I think Connor has something to do with it.’ We both marched to the front door. I unlocked the front door and walked in. I froze. I couldn’t believe my eyes.  Connor was snogging the face of some girl. I realised who it was. It couldn’t be. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned. ‘OMG do you know who that is’ Katie mouthed to me.I nodded. Of course I did.