Chapter 26

KATIE'S POV

Josh and I walked downstairs and sat on the sofa. ‘Josh’ I said. ‘Please don’t ever leave me’ ‘Never’ He said immediately. Josh put his arm around me. ‘You’re mine… Forever, Okay? No one else’s because I will never let you go. If I ever do anything stupid to make you want to dump me’ I tried to interrupt but Josh put one finger on my lip to stop me. ‘Please.. Remember my words right now. I am an idiot and I do stupid things sometimes but I would never ever! Intentionally hurt you and if I do? Torture me and then shoot a bullet straight through my head. Never do you ever deserve to be hurt.  I am going to marry you even if you hate me because I have now realised I can’t live without you. You Mrs Katie Hutcherson are my life’ Josh said with a smile, I nodded brushing away a tear. ‘I love you Josh. I can’t believe you even love me. A year ago I wouldn’t of ever dreamed of being sat here with you let alone being your future wife. I would never ever in my whole entire life of thought my whole dream would of come true’ Josh smiled and blushed. ‘Well it has.’ Josh leaned into kiss me, when his phone rang. I could see his smile drop. ‘yeah sure that’s fine I will just be abit late as I have an audition tomorrow too Bye’ And with that Josh put the phone down. ‘What was that about Josh?’ I asked. I knew it was going to be bad. ‘ I have to go back to Atlanta to film a few scenes.’ Tears streamed down my face. ‘Oh okay’ I said. ‘Katie please don’t cry. Its late come on lets go to sleep.’ As soon as josh said that he picked me up Bridal style and carried me to my room. I fell asleep on his chest. I awoke with a start. I had just had the worst dream ever. I dreamt I had lost Josh forever. I looked around the room, he was gone. There was a note on my bedside table. ‘My Beautiful Katie I have gone to my audition, I didn’t want to wake you, I should be back around 11ish. I love you’ I looked at the clock it was 10:45, My phone was Buzzing, It was texts from Josh.

‘Babe’

‘Baby’

‘Wake Up’

‘I miss you a lot’

 ‘ WAKE UP!’

 ‘Wake up or no kisses’

 ‘JUST KIDDING’

 ‘I LOVE YOU’

‘Im going in now’

‘Wish Me Luck’

I got in the shower, dried my hair and went downstairs. I went to the kitchen counter and started to chop some fruit. I felt someone put their arms around my waist. I screamed. ‘Shhh’ Josh whisphered. He started to nuzzling his nose into my neck. He breathed lightly out onto my skin, kissing my neck. ‘Josh’ I said. ‘How did you do??’ Josh lifted me up onto the counter. ‘Well..’ He paused for ages. ‘JOSH DID YOU GET IT OR NOT!!!’ I yelled, he laughed. ‘I GOT IT!!!’ I jumped off the counter and onto Josh. I locked my legs round his waist and he spun around. ‘Katie, I have to go now.’ Josh said. ‘ My flight is at 12.’ I began to cry, I ran to my room leaving Josh in my kitchen. I could hear Josh coming up the stairs. ‘Katie?’ Josh said and he came and sat next to me on the bed. ‘Yes Joshua’ I said back. ‘Please don’t cry I will be back In a few days I promise’ I smiled and kissed him. ‘Okay’ I said back. ‘Now Katie please can you go to the store to get some toothpaste please while I quickly drive home and get my stuff?’ Josh asked. ‘Sure Hutch’ I said with a wink. ‘Bye’ I said and kissed him. I put my shoes on and walked to the store. I got to Wal mart. I was surprise the Paparazzi hadn’t found Josh. I walked in and saw Avan and Veronika.  Veronika came running up to me with her hand held up. She had a ring on too. ‘Look Katie Look!! Avan Proposed!!!’ I held my hand up to. ‘So did Josh!!!’ Avan was stood there like a plum ‘Hey Katie’ He said, I hugged him. ‘so everything good?’ I asked they both nodded. ‘okay I have to be quick as Josh has a plane to catch I will call you later yeah?’ I said to Veronika. She nodded. The both yelled ‘bye’ and I walked off to buy some toothpaste on the way to the check-out I picked up some Twizzlers. I got to the till and I couldn’t believe my eyes. Elizabeth and Josie were working at the tills. I went to Josie’s till. ‘Heya Katie’ Josie said. ‘Hiya, I’m kind of In a rush so can you be quick please’ I said in a hurried tone. ‘Yeah sure why you in a rush?’ Josie asked. ‘Oh Josh has to catch a flight and he needs this.’ She nodded. ‘That’s 5 Dollars please’ I handed her the money and started to leave. ‘Did you see that ring on her finger!! ’ Elizabeth said. ‘Yeah, they must be serious’ Josie said back. I started to walk home. I got to the front door and Josh was standing in front of the TV with his suitcase and a present. I handed him the tooth paste. ‘Here you go’ I said. He kissed me ‘Thank you. We have to go.’ I grabbed his hand. ‘Come on then.’ We put his stuff in the trunk and held hands all the way to the airport. We pulled up outside like when he went to Kentucky. ‘Josh’ I said. Josh looked at me. ‘ I love you Josh, I will miss you loads.’ I started to cry. ‘And you better let my ride your motorbike when you get back.’ We both laughed. ‘Okay you can!! I love you too and I will miss you more. Make sure your on Skype every day Okay?’ I nodded. We got out the car, got Josh’s  suitcase and started to walk to check in. Josh grabbed my hand ‘Come on they will love it’ I laughed and so did he. Camera flashes where everywhere but we carried on. Josh had checked in, signed many autographs, had loads of pictures taken and we had got to security. ‘Okay Katie’ Josh said. I hugged him. I didn’t want to let go. ‘Katie babe, I love you so much. I have to go now’ He pushed me off and held my shoulders. ‘I love you’ He kissed me. I started to cry ‘Go quick Josh because I will cry more and the sooner you go the quicker you come back. I love you, make sure you go on Skype tonight’ I kissed him one last time and watched him walk through security. He kept looking back, and then he disappeared. I walked back to his car and drove home. I got in and mom and dad weren’t back so I walked up to my room. Just as I opened the door I got a text. I walked in. I screamed. Josh had filled My room  with Peeta pillow-cases and put a Peeta bed spread on. He was Everywhere. I started to cry. The pillow-case by my head had a note. It said ‘Even though I’m not here in person I can still be here with you for you to hug when your sad. I love you Katie, I will only be gone maximum 5 days. Have fun I love you more than anything’ I looked at my phone. It was Josh. ‘Did you like the room?’I replied ‘Of course, all I see is you. Im in heaven. I love you Have a safe trip.’ I smiled.