introduction

A/N: stop commenting about to all the boys i've loved before. i'm sick of it! my book is not a netflix movie! i actually used my brain and thought abt what i wrote! <3

You hated Tendou Satori.

That was a lie.

A lie you told to everyone who asked, including the boy himself.

Why?

Because you had emotions so intense for him that you couldn't let yourself get distracted, so it was easier to "hate" him.

Even though you told everyone you hated him, you knew that you were in love. Who could blame you? There were so many things to love about him.

So far, you've found 31.

You had 31 reasons to fall totally in love with the redhead middle blocker from school, and 31 letters go along with them.

Every letter was the same. You "told him" about the event when you realized you had found a new reason to love him. You let every emotion you had towards a certain thing about Tendou Satori that made you fall in love with him, so that you could get it out of the way and be done with it.

31 letters.

Once you were done, you sealed the letters and placed them in a box, to hide away those feelings forever. You don't go back and read the letters, you don't even look at them. All you do it open the lid and place a new letter in before quickly closing it and putting it away. No one sees the the letters.

That he was never meant to see.