letter eight

letter eight: the way you style your hair

Dear T. S.,

There isn't really much to explain here, I just really love the way you style your hair.

I think it suits you so well, and I love the little spikes.

As much as I love the spikes, I love the small pieces of hair that just fall down, no matter how much gel you use.

I think it's kind of accurate to your personality actually.

No matter how much someone is gonna try to get you act "normal" (see letter 31), you just keep on going back to being you. There isn't really anything someone could do to keep you from being you, and I really like that.

However, this letter is about your hair.

On top of the red color I adore so much, like I said before, I love the style.

I love the way your hair lightly tickles the front of my face when you bend down to tease me.

My favorite part though, is the way it feels when I get the chance to run my fingers through it.

It's only ever happened once, and it was most definitely the time I fell in love with the style of your hair.

In our second year, Eita invited me as a temporary manger for the training camp remember? Do you remember when you asked me to do your hair?

I got to put it in a small ponytail, and let me tell you, that was the highlight of that training camp.

Your hair was really soft, despite the gel in it.

It was just really nice overall.

So Tendou, in case you couldn't tell, I really love the way you style your hair.

Sincerely,

Y/N L/N.