letter twenty- six

letter twenty- six: your relationship with ushijima

Dear T. S.,

This one may be odd, but I think your relationship with Ushijima is precious.

I mean, you two are total opposites, yet he is still your best friend. I just think the whole idea is really sweet.

You may not notice, but next time look at me if I ever catch a glimpse of you and Ushijima doing, well, whatever it is you and Ushijima do. You'll see the softest expression you've ever seen.

I think it's adorable how you talk to him like you talk to anyone else, even though he hardly talks at all. I also admire how you don't get upset about that. You understand he isn't talkative, and you don't let that get in the way of a friendship.

I just really love that you manage to get along with anyone, even people who are totally different from you.

Now I guess this letter should really be "how you get along with anyone", but this is pen ink and I don't really want to start over. What I'm saying with that is, it's not just Ushijima.

I am another example.

I don't even know why you still talk to me.

I'm so mixed towards you, I'm sure it's annoying.

One second I'm cold towards you and ignoring you, and the next I'll laugh and joke with you.

Yet, you're still friends (?) with me. I love that about you.

So Tendou, in case you couldn't tell, I really love your relationship with Ushijima (the way you get along with everyone).

Sincerely,

Y/N L/N