letter fourteen

letter fourteen: how you're able to be goofy and smart

Dear T.S.,

How you manage to be goofy, and still good in school is beyond me, however, I absolutely adore you for it.

Whenever we're partnered in class for work or something is probably my favorite part of class, and not even just because I like you. You're just a fun person to be around, and you get your part of the work done without me having to push you to.

I can only imagine how useful that is on the court.

Having someone there who will take the game seriously, but still manage to keep everyone spirits up must be nice.

I think it's really admirable of you, ya know? You're able to keep everyone around you in a good mood, yet you still get what needs to be done, done.

Out of all the letters I've written, I think this one is definitely in the top 3, like for the reason why I'm writing it I mean ( #2- letter 31, #1- letter 28). This is probably one of your best qualities in my opinion.

Balance is really important in a person, and the fact that you manage to execute it so easily is amazing. I could never. I'm either making people laugh and totally off topic, or ignoring everyone around me so I can finish an essay.

So Tendou, if you couldn't tell, I really love how you're able to be goofy and smart.

Sincerely,

Y/N L/N