letter nine

letter nine: your little psychotic tendencies

Dear T. S.,

Your psychotic tendencies give me life.

The previous letters have all been cute but...

This is just hot. There isn't really any other way to say it.

In the least crazy way I can say this, you being crazy is incredibly attractive.

I think the first time I was really attracted to you in a more that "cute" way was in the third or fourth game I watched you play in.

The smile you gave to your opponent when their spike was shut down was just...wow.

It wasn't like the normal smile I see on you, no this one was a lot different.

The normal butterflies in my stomach were replaced with a dropping feeling, and for the first time I think I blushed because of you.

On top of that crazy little smile, some of your behavior is just a bit spastic.

Your fearless behavior is one as well. I mean this in a not "cool" way.

Sometimes it really worries me too. You aren't scared of something's you should be scared of, to the point it could one day put you in danger.

Putting that aside though, for the most part, it's one of the hottest things about you.

Please, please, never become normal.

So Tendou, in case you couldn't tell, I really love your little psychotic tendencies.

Sincerely,

Y/N L/N.