letter twenty- eight

letter twenty- eight: you're h o t

Dear T.S.,

There have been other letters about little hot things you do, but I feel like this letter was needed.

All around, you are just a very hot guy Tendou.

Sometimes I literally have to stop and catch my breath because you are just that attractive to me.

Sure, there are little things you do that make me double take (see list at bottom of letter), but you in general is just...h o t.

I normally think talking about anything to steamy in these letters is kinda weird, just because it's creepy and all, so I'm going to avoid any of that. Don't get me wrong though, I could write a book full of stuff like that, but as I said above, creepy.

Putting that aside though, I seriously can't think of a guy hotter than you. Just certain things about you make me breathless, and your whole aura just radiates that type of energy. I don't quite know how to write this letter without being to repetitive so I'll just cut it off here.

So Tendou, in case you couldn't tell, you are very hot.

Sincerely,

Y/N L/N

(List from above)
1. the way you run your fingers through your hair

2. the way you look when your out of breath after a game/practice

3.the way you chew on your pencil (you definitely know what you're doing with that one)

4. the way you walk(see letter 29)

5. the way you take off your shirt (it's not my fault you felt the need to take of your jersey that one time at a game, I just so happened to see it.)

6. etc.

31 reasons {s. tendou}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara