letter five

letter five: your fingers

Dear T. S.,

I know this one sounds weird, I really do, but hear me out!

I don't really know why I love your long fingers so much, but I do.

It's kind of funny saying I fell in love with your fingers, but I did. Actually, it was really all your fault.

I wouldn't love such a weird thing about you if you did insist on being my lab partner that one day I was sick.

"But Y/N! You're sick! If anyone else is your partner they're going to make you actually work, if you let me be your partner, you can just watch. I can handle it alone, and I don't want you to end up worse."

I gave in, mainly because I didn't have time to find anyone else. If I did though, this time I really think I would've found another lab partner.

As much as just watching and taking a break sounded, that would mean you'd be doing everything, and that felt unfair.

However, before I could decline, the teacher had already told us to get seated and you were dragging me to our station.

You definitely weren't lying when you said you could handle it. Since when have you been so good at chemistry?

I probably should have payed attention to the actual lab, rather than the way your fingers moved while pouring and mixing.

I just think that your fingers move perfectly, and I bet they feel nice to-

Nevermind.

I wonder what it would be like to hold your hand?

So Tendou, in case you couldn't tell, I really love your fingers.

Sincerely,

Y/N L/N.