letter twenty- five

letter twenty- five: your head tilt

Dear T.S.,

This is a rather small thing that you do, but my heart skips a beat every time.

The very first time I noticed your little habit, I melted. It took me about 2 minutes to compose myself again, and even then I was still a blushing mess.

It was sometime in first year I believe, I don't really remember when. However, I do remember what happened.

We were in class, and you were being particularly clingy that day- and even though I gave you a hard time, I really didn't mind.

We were randomly paired for some project, and as luck would have it, I was with you. There was nothing really special about this day, class just went about as regular.

I was focused on the work, until you got me to look up at you after about 10,000 questions. I was actually about to tell you off and to get focused, but as soon as I noticed the slight angle your head was at, I forgot whatever I was going to say to you.

There wasn't much going through my head at that point other than "cute cute cute cute cute cute" but, eventually I managed to get out something about getting focused.

"Y/N? Did you just like, die or something? Are you okay?"

I don't think I've ever been more embarrassed.

Now, I am grateful that I know you tilt your head when you ask questions though. I find myself getting slightly more excited when I feel you tap my shoulder in class, knowing you're about to ask a question. Or how I just naturally look at you when you're asking questions about the volleyball drills when I happen to be helping out at practice.

So Tendou, in case you couldn't tell, I really love your head tilt.

Sincerely,

Y/N L/N