letter fifteen

letter fifteen: your personality

Dear T.S.,

I know this is a rather vague reason, but it's true,

I just really love your personality as a whole.

You're hilarious, a bit wild, and one of the most cheery people I know.

I can't really think of a time when I fell in love with your personality. Isn't that just me loving you? I mean, that's normally why you fall for someone... So I guess if I had to pick a date it would be first year.

Being around you is almost like being around a dog, a very cute dog at that. You're smiling most of the time, and when you aren't' it's not like you're radiating a bad vibe, and that just makes it nice to be around you.

In our first year when we were first meeting, I don't know what to make of you. I mean, you were hard to keep up with, and as soon as I was comprehending what you were saying, you were on to your next topic.

I also love how you're all over the place, but in a good way. You never talk about one thing for too long, unless it's how you're going to beat your newest opponent. Not to mention the little, kind of crazy, things you do that just make you that much more fun to be around.

Sincerely,

Y/N L/N

31 reasons {s. tendou}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें