letter seventeen

letter seventeen: your dedication to volleyball

Dear T.S.,

This is a quality I would admire in anyone, but since it's you it's so much better.

Basically, I think it's very attractive how you still play volleyball, despite how others have tried to push you out of it.

I hold so much respect for you because you are able to continue doing something you love, completely ignoring the protest of the people around you when you were younger.

Like I said, this is something I would admire in anyone, but what makes it so special to me was on "the night".

What you told me broke my heart. It took everything in me to not kiss you, right then and there, just to tell you that the whole world isn't against you, that I care.

A monster? You're not even close.

Youre so much more than what those kids said to you, and the fact that you continued to play volleyball is proof enough of that.

You, Tendou Satori, are incredible. You're incredible in volleyball, and you're incredible because you didn't let them get to you.

On the off chance you ever read these, I want you to know that those kids were so wrong. You are an amazing player, and person, and if anyone ever questions that, you can always ask if a person has ever written letters about how much they like them, and then there's your answer.

You > Anyone Else

To me, your dedication to volleyball says so much more about you than that you like a sport, it shows dedication to yourself. It shows you aren'[t going to let someone else tell you how to be, and I adore that.

So Tendou, in case you couldn't tell, I really love your dedication to volleyball.

Sincerely,

Y/N L/N