letter twenty- two

letter twenty- two: your morning voice

Dear T. S.,

Ever since halfway through first year, I have not once started a morning without hearing your voice through the phone.

"Good morning Y/N/N! I hope you slept well, see you in class!"

Of course, you're always awake before me because of morning practice and such, but I have gotten a voicemail without fail ever single school day. Let me just say one thing...

Your morning voice?

Immaculate.

Worthy of a chef kiss.

Incredible.

Outstanding.

10/10.

Or whatever else you want to say. Either way, I really love it.

Actually, any guys morning voice is hot, but since I like you, obviously yours is going to be my favorite.

There's just something about your voice when you first wake up that's just incredibly attractive.

On another note, I really appreciate those little voicemails. I drown in work a lot of times, so when i'm feeling to stressed they calm me down really easily and i'm very thankful that you take the time out of your day to say good morning to me. It's very thoughtful of you.

I first fell in love with your morning voice in your very first voicemail to me.

I remember being so flustered when I first heard your voice that morning.

My face was red for hours! Do you remember that? I told everyone I was just really hot that day...

So Tendou, in case you couldn't tell, I really love your morning voice.

Sincerely,

Y/N L/N