letter zero

letter zero: an explanation

Dear T. S.,

Welcome to my letters! I know your never going to read them, but since they are technically for you, I figure it's fitting I write them to you.

First things first, I should probably explain.

I know that I always act annoyed when you come sit next to me at lunch. I know that I say I can't stand it when you invite me to you games. Yes, I know.

Lies.

That's all they are. I love it when you bug me in class, and I will never be able to get used to when you wave at me in the stands at your games.

However, I can't let you distract me.

I'm at Shiratorizawa for 1 thing and 1 thing only. I came here to get a good education, and I can't let my stupid feelings for you get in the way of that.

With the kind of money my family makes, if I don't have good grades, education past high school will be impossible. Letting myself get distracted with my feelings for you would be sabotaging myself, so I lie.

I lie and say that I hate you, and that you get on my nerves, and I'm so sorry for that, I really am. I hope that you don't dislike me, but I wouldn't be surprised. You mean a lot to me Tendou, and I'm sorry I can't show that to you in person, but these letters are different.

These letters are an outlet for me. A place where I can talk about all of my feelings for you, and the littles things that make me fall in love even more.

Sincerely,

Y/N L/N.