letter twenty- one

letter twenty- one: the way you look when you play

Dear T.S.,

I could watch you play volleyball forever.

You just look so happy and excited when you play, and that's a look I always want to see on you, so I really enjoy watching you play.

On top of you looking absolutely amazing in your uniform (see letter twenty), you just look good in general when you play. Your eyes are brighter, and whenever you smile, it's just a bit wider.

It's just nice to see you like that.

While all this is true, you're also just entertaining to watch. You are a wonderful player, and there's never a dull moment when you play. Your skill is incredible, and I'm always on the edge of my seat watching you.

The very first time I fell in love with watching you play was way back in first year, the very first time I saw you play actually (remember letter one?).

I was never big on volleyball, I was only going because Riku and Hanami wanted to watch. Volleyball never stood out to me, it was just another sport. I didn't have time to focus on sports anyway, so I guess that's why none really interested me.

Volleyball still isn't all the special to me. Unless you're playing in the game, of course. While it's not my favorite thing in the world, even after watching you just once, volleyball was suddenly a lot more interesting.

So Tendou, if you couldn't tell, I really love the way you look when you play.

Sincerely,

Y/N L/N