1: A disappointing Start

I woke up to the beeping of the alarm clock on the bedside table, the sound pierced through me like a knife to the head. Why o why did the damn thing have to go off just when you were just drifting back off to sleep. I groaned as I tried to ignore the annoying sound but it was going off like a drill sergeant, echoing in my head. I nuzzled my head into my fiancé's chest trying to block out the sounds. His arm reached out and put a stop to the incessant beeping, before rolling me over onto my back to begin kissing my neck. With my eyes still tightly closed I enjoyed the sensation of his kisses moving down my neck to my chest.

I felt his licks and kisses working downward tickling my skin - making me smile, I gasped as he took my right nipple in to his mouth and began to suck the erect bud making my back arch up off of the bed and my eyes open wide. I glanced at the clock quickly while he continued his assault on my nipple as it hardened in his mouth; 6:47am. He didn't have time for this he started work at 7:30 and it took at least thirty minutes to get there.

I moved out from under him with great difficulty - struggling under his weight - jumping off the bed and running into the bathroom. I looked around the white tiled room for something to put on and cover myself with but found nothing. How could there be nothing in here? I never do the washing. Before long the door burst open and I glanced at my fiancé with his average height and average build; lean with a little bit of muscle. His dirty blond hair fell into his chocolate brown eyes as he smiled innocently at my naked body.

"Want to take a shower?" he asked. Knowing how this was going to end I shook my head no, whilst biting my lip, I knew he hated me bitting my lip but it was a habit; one of the many he found utterly annoying. "Why not?" he asked raising an eye brow and taking a step forward as I took a step back, glancing down at his figure I saw the only just visible abbs on his stomach and lower down his growing erection telling me he wanted to do more than just shower.

"Broody you have work, you can't afford to be late again" I said once again looking around for something to cover myself with to remove the temptation.

"No I won't and besides it'll be worth it" He states as he makes a grab for me. I squeal as he catches me and drags me towards him capturing my mouth with his and kissing me passionately. I notice him reach over and turn on the water to the shower, he pushes me backwards one step at a time until I was pushed under the cold spray of the shower.

"Oh my god, it's freezing" I complain and reach for the hot water while Broody just laughs at my opened mouth face.

"Well move over and I'll warm you up" I did as I was asked and stepped aside - our shower was small and only meant for one person so it was hard to really move which meant our bodies were always touching - not that we minded of course.

"Smooth babe, real smooth" I reached up and locking my arms around his neck kissing him deeply, sliding my tongue over his lips tasting salt and strawberries before attempting to take contol of the kiss. His hands raked up and down my body brushing past my sensitive breasts down to my waist and hips, slowly caressing my curves. He pushed me back hard up against the cool tiles crushing my body with his, his hard erection pushing at entrance. I moan into his mouth as I dampen between my legs, he takes full advantage of my moans sticking his tongue in to my mouth and using it to stroke my own and taking control of the kiss. His hands move down to my backside groping my ass and lifting me. I instinctively wrapped my legs around his waist and grabbed a fist full of his soft hair in my grasp.

He positions me against the cool tiles and slowly pushes himself inside of me. I gasped and threw my head back enjoying the sensation of him inside me, I feel his erection grow a little more once inside of me and he began to move. Quick thrust slamming himself inside of me; in and out, in and out. I moan repeatedly feeling my pleasure build higher and higher in the pit of my stomach wanting its release.