28: An Uncomfortable Sticky Situation

I slid my tongue into Broody's mouth and pushed myself against him, letting him carry all my weight. His tongue let me take the lead for a while before his kisses became more forceful and needy, his hands moved to my hips where he held me tightly as I rode back and forth on him – his member, hard and pressing at my core through the layers of clothes. I moved my hands to the bed and lifted myself up slightly so that my breast dangled down – tempting him even more.

He groaned loudly and bucked his hips making me gasp as I nearly fell onto of him but quickly caught myself before my breasts could land on his body. I pulled back sitting up – still straddling him. I moved my hands over his body slowly making him moan and try and pull me down once again. I pushed him back more forcefully this time and undid the buttons of his shirt, pushing it off his shoulders and throwing it to the side with it was a piece of rubbish.

I ran my hands up his body and then back down, digging my nails in a little as I went making him wince. I smiled at the sound and pulled his tie off from around his neck, tugging on it a couple of times before wrapping it around his eyes. Broody hated being blind folded but he didn't complain. Tying the knot tight I made sure he couldn't see anything and leaned down, letting my body crash on top of his. I started to place small kisses down his body where my nails had left red marks making his skin even more sensitive to my touch.

He groaned and tried to flip me over and take control but I pushed him back down into the mattress and focused all of my weight so that he couldn't flip me when I wasn't expecting it. As my kisses reached the waist band of his pants I pulled back and started running my fingers along the edge of the material and then over the bulge in his pants earning me a hiss that only encouraged me. I smiled and slowly undid the buttons feeling myself get damp as my body begged for attention, my muscles already clenching just at the thought of pleasure.

I Slid his zip down and then pulled off his pants and briefs in a rather awkward movement, struggling a little. Broody was now lying naked on the bed with the tie around his head while I stood just in front of him. I smiled to myself and walked over to the bedside table pulling out what I needed and walked back to where I stood before.

"What are you doing?"

"You'll know soon enough." I smiled before climbing up on to the bed. I kneeled down in between his thighs and grabbed the tube and pulled off the lid. I saw Broody's smile as he realised what it was I was doing. I squirted some of the liquid on his hard member, hearing him groan at the coolness of the liquid as I reached up to grab his hand. I moved his hand to his member and made him grasp it before slowly moving it up and down and letting the liquid spread over his member and hand.

Broody groaned again and his hand tightened a little on his member. "I want you to do it." He moaned and threw his head back.

I smiled. "Oh I'll do more than touch you baby, but not yet."

I grabbed the tub and threw it under the bed before grabbing the other tub and opening it up but not using it, only letting it sit on the bed. I continued to move Broody's hand up and down but I could feel his hand start to struggle.

"Something's not right." He said and tried to move his hand away but he couldn't.

"What's wrong?" I asked my voice full of concern.

"I-I don't know." He sounded panicked.

I got up from my position and moved to stand by the side of the bed. I leaned over and pulled off the blind fold and helped him sit up before sitting down on the edge of the mattress.

His eyes were wide and I could feel the panic rolling off him in waves. "I-I can't move my hand."

"What do you mean you can't move your hand?"

"I can't move, what the fuck did you use?!"

"The lube, same brand as always." I picked up the opened bottle on the bed and showed him.

"Well my hand is stuck!" He yelled.

"Okay, calm down." I touched his shoulder trying to calm him but he just shrugged me off.

"Calm? How the fuck can I be calm?! My hand is stuck to my junk!"

"Okay, we can go to the hospital?"

"Great, now I have to walk naked into the hospital and asked them to remove my hand from my dick!"

"Well do you want to stay here?"

"No." He muttered.

"Then come on." I helped him up and tried to half dress him before getting a towel to wrap around his waist although it was pretty obvious where his hands was.

I quickly threw on my own clothes and helped Broody out of the apartment and turned to close the door as he walked down stairs – rather awkwardly. I pulled the door closed with a wide smile across my face.

Well fulfilling number thirteen got my mind off Jordan for a little while at least.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

I had to thank Jordan for putting number thirteen on my list; it was one of my favourites. Seeing Broody walk into the hospital emergency room, red faced and a hat pulled down over his head was hilarious, especially when they made him wait for half an hour – I almost couldn't contain myself.  I sat there, like a good and dutiful fiancé that I was supposed to be, holding his free hand – drawing reassuring circles on his palm – and listening him complain how he is going to sue the lubricant company when this is over. I had to turn my head a few times and bite my lip so that I didn't start to giggle.

When Broody finally got in there I waited in the waiting room sending a quick text to Julie letting her know just how well it went. I then ended up with a text message form Thomas;

Stop giving her murderous mind more ideas! Do you want me to die?!

I smiled and quickly sent him a reply;

That depends are you going to make me toast?

I slipped my phone back into my pocket not really caring if there was a reply or not, clearly he was with Julie and I wanted them to spend as much time together as possible. Broody came out of the room and walked – well rather waddled my way – with his clothes back on and the towel folded in his hands.

"So how'd it go?" I smiled and slipped my hand through his arm.

"I don't want to talk about it." He muttered as pulled me off towards the car.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

So how many of you thought that she was actually going to go through with it? I hope that was hot enough for you all, sorry it's shorter than my usual but am a little preoccupied right now with uni work but will possibly have an early update for you - but no promises.

And get ready guys! We're almost done, can you believe it?

Please Vote and Comment

~Dream_big96