*Chapter 1*

Sorry my English isn't perfect. Please let me know and I'll change it. Thank you!
Enjoy!
P.s I love to use original words. So that's why Mafia is written with two f's in the title :)

Cover credits: LowaLowa1

************************

Since my dad was chosen for being The President of the United States, I've been very proud of him. Our life got a massive change and I got two bodyguards. They are very friendly... most of the time. Except when I'm doing things that aren't accepted. For example, escaping from the lady's room during school time with my boyfriend. Now ex-boyfriend. They didn't notice for an hour till they tracked me via my phone. So, middle in a park, romantic. They crushed through the park and found me. It was embarrassing. My mom got angry when I came home and my dad... My dad was smiling into the shadows and that made me happy.

The bell rang and I walked through to the parking lot. A big black car with blinded windows is waiting for me. I get in and the car drove away.

It's only 10 minutes driving to the White House. I am still amazed when we passed the White House to the front gage. It's so big. People from all over the world visit the White House to present their countries.

Since my dad was chosen last year I could not believe we would live for four years in the White House.

When my parents are going to visit another country I can sometimes go with them. Not every time, but sometimes.

We arrived at the back of the White House and I get out off the car and walked into the house.

I walked fast to my room. I wanted to know if he had messaged me back. Hopefully, he did.

I closed my bedroom door quickly and opened my laptop.

You've got 2 messages.

Hi there. Are you up yet? I guess not. It's the middle of the night here.

I just was thinking about you.

My heart is beating fast. Did he think about me?

Without thinking my fingers are crossing on the keyboard.

I think about you all the time. Every waking moment, I think about you.

I hope I can visit you soon in Italy.

Loves... A

A knock on my door and in a reflex I closed my laptop.

"Come in, " I said fast.

The door opened. It's my dad.

"You're already home. How was school?" dad questioned.

"Good," I answered, knowing that he'll say something else than how my day was going. I looked at him with my eyebrows high.

"Okay, your mother and I had talked, and we were wondering if you wanted to come with us on a business trip to Rome Italy about two weeks?" dad hesitated.

I can't breathe. Did he just ask me to go to Italy? The place I pleased to go to.

"Anria?" dad's voice asked again.

"Of course I want to go. I don't have to go to school," I crowed.

"You'll get your class online. So you still have school."

"Oh... okay then. That's fine," I acknowledged.

"Okay, it's settled then. Love you, honey, I've to work now. See you later."

"Bye, dad. Love you too."

When he closed the door I jumped off my chair. "Ahhhhh, I can't believe it. I'm going to Italy.

I opened my laptop and typed.

Hey, I've good news. I am coming to Italy for about two weeks. We can finally meet.

Loves. A

*********************************

Hey lovely readers,

Thanks for reading chapter one. Don't forget to Vote and Comment.

Xxx Me