*Chapter 14*

Anria P.O.V.

When I get in the car and Danilo took something before my eyes I couldn't think anymore.

Where is he going to take me? I want to know. All the excitedness in my body wanted to explode.

"Stttt, don't worry. You'll like it. I promised you, I won't bring you to an awful place," he muttered and I can feel he smiles at me.

I laughed. "Oh.. you wouldn't dare."

When Danilo started to drive, I feel some sadness inside me. Today is the last day I see Danilo. Tomorrow we'll fly back to America and is my little vacation over.

I want to give Danilo something. Something he reminded me when he looked at it every time.

Oh... wait. This is so silly. I have bought something for him. Why did I forget it?

Oh.. yes. It was Stefano and the escape plan, the pope and more. A relieved feeling I felt inside. I have got a present. I hope he'll like it.

When I saw it inside a shop, I thought. This is a present for Danilo.

"Are you doing okay?" Danilo's worried voice whispered next to me.

"Oh... yes. I am just waiting patiently where you are going to bring me. I am too excited," I replied and hoped he won't hear my sadness about this last day.

"Oh.. you shouldn't. Believe me. Stefano helped me a little bit, he said that if a girl wouldn't like this, she wouldn't like anything else."

I rolled my eyes and know, Danilo wouldn't see it because he doesn't see my eyes.

That's typical Stefano. He knows what every girl likes. Then the thought he kissed me in his car and said he loved me. Why? I am not his type. I am Danilo's type. He is my love and... honestly, Stefano can get every girl he wants. That's who he is.

When the car stopped I stopped thinking about Stefano but thought about the surprise. The surprise that Danilo will have for me.

When Danilo opened the door for me, I get out and he took my hand.

His warm hand felt comfortable in mine own.

"When I tell you, you can look," he whispered into my ear and lead me.

I felt a stony ground and then something soft. I guess it's sand. The sound of flowing water and birds I heard and my curiosity started to take place in my thoughts.

"Careful steps, Danilos voice said softly.

"Yes. I smile and try not to fall. If you don't see something and walk on sand, then it's almost impossible not to fall.

"Okay, you can look," Danilo hinted and wondered.

I took off the blindfold and saw the beach. The beautiful beach. In the distance, I saw a picnic basket. It's surrounded by red candles and there's a radio. The sound of soft piano music sounds over the beach.

"This is Sandy," Danilo answered when he saw my curiously face, why there's a dog next to the picnic basket.

"It's Stefano's dog but he liked the beach and you said once, you liked dogs."

"It's miraculous," I replied joyfully.

Danilo pulled me to the picnic basket.

"Well hello. What are you adorable." I petted Sandy and the dog's tail started to wagging.

We sat down and Danilo brought some delicious food. Some homemade pizza, donuts, melon and some other things.

"Because I made a mistake and it was a terrible mistake, I wouldn't ever do it again," apologized Danilo with some sadness in his voice.

"I believe you. Sadly I have bad news. I am going back tomorrow." I bite on my lip.

"Ohh, well. Then this will be a mistake and goodbye evening," he answered my sad face and my face changed.

Danilo bow to me and whispered: "I'll always love you. If we won't see each other for a while, we still keep in touch. We will face time and talk on messager. You'll be always mine my dearest love. I love you with all my heart."

"I believe you and you will be mine forever," I whispered back.

Before he wanted to kiss me I grabbed my bag.

"I wanted to give you this when I am gone. When you looked at this you will think about me and won't forget me."

Danilo looked curiously. When he opened his present, it's a small book. On the front, there's the Colosseum and theres something written below.

For my love in Rome.

Xx Anria.

"Wow, it's so special. I loved it," Danilo thanked cheerfully.

"When you opened it, you'll see something. Because you love to take photo's, you could add all the photos you made of me and you in this book."

Danilo opened the first page and you see a picture of me. I am standing before the Colosseum with a nice white dress with some red flowers on it. I had my sunglasses on and smiled at the camera.

He looked surprised and joyous.

"Thank you so much. I have a present for you too, but you have to call Sandy.

"Um... what do you mean," I asked when Sandy sat before me.

"Just pet here below her neck."

I started to pet Sandy and feel something on his collar.

It's a little box.

"Ohh wow,"

"I opened the box and saw a small silver bracelet with a heart pendant with the letter D on it.

"It's wonderful," I mumbled and Danilo grabbed the bracelet and put on me.

"I am happy you liked it," he responed happily and he kissed me.

He kissed me softly on my lips. I kissed him back and can only think about this moment. Together, kissing on the beach, surrounded with red candles in a heart form.

At this moment the butterflies exploded in my body and I feel his heart beats fast.

We both enjoyed this moment and I wished it wouldn't go away.

***********************
Hey amazing readers,
Sorry for not updating so long. I'll try to update every week.
Please don't forget to vote and comment. ♡
Thank you for reading this chapter.

Xx Me