*Chapter 8*

Dear readers,
I thought maybe it would be fun to write in Danilo's POV too.
Have fun!

Don't forget to vote and comment. :)

XXX Me

**************************************************
Danilo P.O.V.

My phone started to shake and I looked at Anria's messages. My heart beats fast. She's so beautiful. She's also wonderfully crazy. I liked that.

I can meet you tonight or tomorrow. I've still time tonight.

I typed back quickly: I certainly can today. Where shall we go?

I waited anxiously and hoped she would answer within a minute.

Do you know a nice place to go? She wrote back.

I'm started to think. We can go to the sea or... or we can go to the fair. It's open today until midnight. Maybe she would like that?

I fast typed back and waited for her answer.

Yes, I love to. Send me the address and we'll meet at 8 o'clock? She wrote back.

I typed the address and put my phone down. I'm going to see the most beautiful girl in the world again. I know she's special. There's something about her but she hadn't bodyguards. I shook my head. I just have to let it go. She has secrets and I have secrets. Especially now, I can't tell her my secret and I shouldn't expect that from her. In the end, I have to tell her but not yet.

Before I forget, I informed my bodyguard where I'm going to tonight and tell them that they must be invisible because this appointment is very important for me. I don't give more details to them and hoped they'll do what I tell them to do. Then I looked through my room. As always, I am very organized and my room looked clean and tidily. My clothes are all in my closet and my bed is made. I repainted my room three weeks ago. First, it was blue and now it's white. All kinds of photos hanged on the wall. Photos I took. I liked to take pictures of special things. Sometimes I think I would rather become a photographer than work for the Maffia. You heard it already. My family is the Mafia. My uncle is our godfather and he's the boss. But this isn't important, my date is important now.

I get up from my bed and looked at myself in the mirror. Today I wear a checkered-black white blouse with blue jeans and white sneakers underneath. My hair. No, my hair is really bad. It's messed up. I quickly grabbed a hairbrush and gel and try to fix my hair.

I'll have to be at the fair in two hours. We'll have dinner in half an hour and then I can go to the fair. I grabbed my camera and looked at my photos I had taken earlier. Hopefully, I can take some pictures of Anria. I really would like that.

***

I get in the car and we drove away. I had my camera around my neck and looked outside. The sun is still shining brightly but it's getting colder.

We arrived at the fair in 10 minutes. She would wait at the opening of the fair. I quickly walked to the opening but she isn't there yet. Fortunately, I am earlier because the gentleman must always be earlier than the lady. That's what my parents told me always.

People walked past us and I can hear the music behind me. I looked around again and there she is. She gets out of a black car and two men in normal clothes walked behind her.

The first question that comes to my mind is: Why does she have bodyguards? I shook the question away and walked over to her.

She smiled at me and her blue eyes... made me dizzy. She wears a yellow dress with red flowers on it and white sneakers underneath. She has her hair hanging loosely over her shoulders. Blond hair? I think odd.