*Chapter 21*

Anria P.O.V.

15 minutes later we arrived at Stefano's place and I get out and asked my bodyguards to stay outside. I walked fast to the room he said that that is his room and nocked 3 times hardly.

The door opened slowly and when Stefano's saw my face he started to smile.

"What a surprise," he said smilingly.

"Tell me the truth, Stefano," I yelled furiously with tears in my eyes.

Stefano looked shocked. "Uwm.. what...?"

"That you aren't the person you said you are?" I screamed.

Stefano bowed his head.

"You're right," his honest voice hurts me.

"You're from the Mafia," I shrieked loudly and when I said Mafia, Stefano grabbed my arm and pulled me inside.

"Sssttt," he whispered into my ear. I am from the Mafia. My dad is The godfather but all that it doesn't matter. I love you so much." he described and wipes some tears away on my face.

"I do. I need to think about my father. This isn't right," I answered back still with tears into my eyes.

"I understand," Stefano's voice sounds truthful. 

I looked at him and looked into his sad dark brown eyes.

He bends to me and kissed me.

Then I hear a sound and we both looked up.

My eyes become big.

In the doorway is someone. Someone you can't believe it.

"It's Danilo!"

He looked hurt when he saw us together and he looked down.

I don't know what to do but my impulse tells me to walk towards him and my legs started to move to him.

"Danilo?" I whimpered carefully because he looked so hurt. His eyes looked down and sad.

Then out of a sudden, he looked up and his face is changed in anger. He looked first at me and then at Stefano.

"How could you?" he muttered furiously.

"I did what? You didn't message or call her anymore and you didn't want to speak with me since the airport. You know there was always something with her and when you knew her secret you got mad on everyone. Shame on you. I came here to show her what I felt for her," Stefano explained and his voice sounds sincere.

"Yes. I was mad but now I am furious. You, who know that Anria and I were together and when you say an open place you grabbed her by yourself. You... who always get every girl you wants, picked the girl I love the most. You're such a different person I thought you were," Danilo screaked and I think he forgot I am in the same room.

He knew my secret and when he knew he didn't talk to me. What the hell!

"Wait for a second, you knew and you thought, I won't message her as a punishment. You're just the guy I never could imagine you would do that," my voice sounded harder and harder.

"Yes. But I still love you, Anria." Danilo's voice sounded less mad than before.

My body is shaking and my head is turning upside down. They both want me and... what do I want?

I signed and looked at Danilo and Stefano.

"Both of you. You're both need to explain that you're not just regular boys but from the Mafia," I screamed at them and tears felt over my cheeks.

Both are in shock and I wished that some of them would say something.

"You!" said Danilo and suddenly he jumped on Stefano and they started to fight.

I felt on the floor and started to cry.

"Still, how could you. You're my best friend. You even family," yelled Danilo when he pushed Stefano on the ground.

"I... I fell in love with Anria. I never had felt so much love for someone and you didn't call her so this was my chance to see if she felt the same as I do."

"Liar!"

Stefano and Danilo yelled at each other and pushed and kicked each other.

I held my hands before my ears because I can't hear this. They're fighting f0r me. I don't want this. I want them to stop fighting, immediately.

"Stop it!!!" I yelled at them and they both looked up.

"I want you to stop fighting," I begged with tears into my eyes.

They both stopped and get up. Stefano walked slowly to my side and sit down next to me.

"I am sorry Anria," he blubbered.

"I don't know what to do," I sniffed.

"You don't need to do anything. We... no... I made a mistake. I'm sorry Anria," Danilo sobbed.

"Just... don't fight."

Danilo and Stefano nodded and I looked down.

Suddenly a phone beeps and Stefano grabbed his phone.

"Ohh... no...!" Stefano gasped.

Stefano stood up and put on the tv. The news is on the tv and what I see then is bad.

"We have big news this evening. The President's daughter is spotted with a guy kissing at a zoo. Who would that guy be?" the newsreader wondered and we see a big photo from Stefano and me.

I hear Danilo growling.

I can't breathe. Everyone will know. It is on the news.

My body is shaking and my head is mixed up with a thousand of thoughts.

"Just breath, Anria," a calm voice from Danilo whispered in my ear.

The door opened and Simon is in the doorway.

"Sorry Miss. You need to come with me. There is paparazzi everywhere," he clarified.

I jump off and looked at Stefano and Danilo. They looked scared and understandingly and I walked with Simon to the exit way.

*************
Ahhh what is the first thing you have in mind when you read this chapter??

Please don't forget to vote and comment. ❤

Thanks for reading!

Xx Me