*Chapter 3*

I can't climb to another balcony. It's too high and people will see me.

Think think think...

I have got a wig for a special occasion as an example when we wanted to go outside but don't want to be recognized.

But how will I lose my bodyguards? The toilet idea can't be used twice. They will know.

I walked through my room. A small map is on the wall of the whole hallway. There are two ways to exit the hallway. Perhaps that's an idea.

I can... no... that's bad. That's so bad. But if I must see him I must. I must do this, although I get grounded.

I take a deep breath and grabbed my bag and put the wig in it.

I put my phone into my pocket and grabbed the keys in my hand and opened the door.

"Can I help you, miss?" Simon asked interrogatively.

"Uwm my laptop doesn't work anymore. Could you maybe have a look at it?" I answered and acted as sad as possible.

"Yes, of course. I'll send Theon up for checking the hallway and then I'll have a look at your laptop, miss," Simon agreed.

"Oh... that's not necessary. I guessed it won't take long," I replied convincingly.

"Sorry, miss but I've my orders."

"Okay then, but please come in, and then you'll send Theon up," I begged sadly.

Simon nodded and walked inside my hotel room.

When he's 5 meters inside my hotel room I ran to the door and closed it.

"I am so sorry, Simon. But I must do this for a good reason," I yelled and locked the door.

"Please miss, let me out. You don't know what you're doing," screamed Simon inside.

I took a last look at the door and walked to the exit way. I ran upstairs and grabbed my wig and put it on. I hide my light blond hair under a black wig.

My heart is pounding. I can't go back. I must do this.

I hear footsteps far above me and voices yelling but I keep running downstairs.

When I see a door with an exit on it, I opened it and the sun greets me. Finally, outside. Now I need to find a subway. But first I need to be invisible for the Secret Services outside

I put my sunglasses on and looked around me.

20 meters away a black car is standing. Will, they recognized me? Perhaps they would.

I took a deep breath and ran as fast as I can over the street to a park.

"Anria," I hear a voice yelled behind me but I kept running. I don't know where to go but I kept running.

When I see a sign with Colosseum 6KM I ran to that direction. Hopefully, I see a taxi.

Still hearing voices yelling my name behind I kept running.

In the distance, I saw a taxi. When I arrived at the taxi I opened the door and got in.

"The Colosseum, please," I asked out of my breath.

When we drove away I saw in the distance Theon and some other Secret Service agents running and I felt a bad feeling inside.

When I think back, this would be the saddest thing I've ever done. I can't return it anymore.

I do this for the love I have for D. I didn't even know his full name but all I know, he is the one.

I reached into my pocket and grabbed my phone. When they are going to track me I must put my phone off. I put my phone off I looked outside.

Rome is so beautiful. All those small houses and colours. It's so old. That's why it's awesome here.

"We're here, miss," the taxi driver said with an Italian accent.

"Thank you, sir. How much is it?"

"It's 6 euros, miss."

I paid with my credit card and got out.

The sun is shining above me. It's like 25 degrees.

The taxi drove away and I looked behind me. No bodyguards. No Secret Service. I am free.

Free, for a couple of hours. A smile came to my face.

Before me is the Colosseum. It's bigger than I thought.

"Amazing," I screamed out loud. A couple of people passed me and looked strange. I ignored them.

What now?

D. wrote that we'll meet here. But where is here?

I can't message him. How do I know how he looks like. Perhaps, this was a bad idea.

"Miss." I heard behind me. I turned around and see a mother with a little girl by her side stared at me.

"Um... yes," I responded confused.

"I'm sorry but your wig is almost of your head," said the mother-friendly.

"Oh... haha. Thank you," I murmured and my face turned red.

"You're welcome. I wanted to say you looked very similar to someone famous. Aren't you?" asked the woman curiously.

Oh..No...oh...no... I stressed. My hands became sweaty.

"I think you've got the wrong person. I am not famous at all. I wished I was," I laughed.

The woman smiled and nodded. She wanted to say something but when she opened her mouth I walked away. This would be ended badly.

I don't know the time but I walked around the Colosseum.

When time flew bye I go to sit down on a small wall.

Maybe he forgot. I shook the thought away and I heard a voice suddenly.

"Are you A?" said a boy's voice with a small Italian accent.

I looked up and my heart is beating fast.

He came!

****************
Thanks for reading chapter 3. :)
What do you think about it?
Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT.
Xxx Me