*Chapter 7*

Theo and Simon waited for me outside the door.

"Are you ready, miss?" asked Simon politely.

I nodded and followed them downstairs.

There are waiting for more Secret services agents downstairs.

I changed my unhappy face into a happy face and a big smile.

I must show my best today.

We walked further and further down till we're at the underground garage. We walked through countless doors and when we walked through the last door I see 4 black cars.

"Miss, you can take this car," said an agent when he opened one of the car doors.

I get in. The car is still empty. My parents will be here at any minute

I think about Danilo. We would see each other today but I can't. My parents said "No" so it's a no.

Hopefully, my father changed his mind and will accept it tonight. That I can see Danilo again.

Suddenly, the door opened and my parents entered. I moved to the left and the door closed."

"You looked beautiful," responded my mother admiringly.

"Thanks, Mom. You looked terrific," I acknowledged her when I looked at her.

Her blonde hair is tied with a spelt and she wore a long dark green dress that fell just below her knees.

"You don't look bad," father conceded mischievously, and I punched him on his arm

"Just kidding. They've dressed you nicely," Dad mumbled lovingly.

I smiled at him.

I looked at my father. I have the same blond hair as my mother and the blue eyes of my father. Also, I have got the same straight hair as my father's.

My father has straight hair and blue eyes. I've the same blue eyes of my father and a little bit curls in my hair as my mother has. I'm just a mix of them. Still, I have to figure out about personality, because whether both my parents were very naughty children when they were young.

Do I just have to find out who it was? My father or mother?

Perhaps, I have to ask my grandmothers and grandpa's, they are always honest about this subject.

I started to laugh when I think about this idea.

Suddenly, my phone started to shake and I grabbed my phone fast. My heart started to beat faster when I see it's Danilo. I don't know who did it but my new phone is like my old phone. Every app is the same, even the photo's are.

I read fast the message from Danilo.

Dear Anria,

That doesn't matter at all. Your parents wanted to do a thing with you too.

I wished you a lot of fun today. I'll wait for you when we can meet again.

Love,

Danilo

He's so attentive and sweet. He wished me a lot of fun with my parents. I wanted to hug him now.

I quickly typed back:

Dear Danilo,

Thank you very much! I'll message you as soon as possible.

You too have fun today.

xxx Anria

I quickly put my phone back in my bag and looked outside. It's busy outside. People are standing behind a fence. They are holding the Italian and American flags in their hands.