*Chapter 19*

Anria P.O.V.

I don't know what I did yesterday after I saw Stefano but it's a day later again. Did I daydream all the time? No that isn't possible. Forget it. I will go to the zoo today with Stefano.

Yes, the zoo. They have an amazing zoo here in Washington DC. I told Stefano we will see alive animals and not dead animals. So... the zoo is the best place to go.

I watched on my phone and saw it's 10 past 11. Oh... no, I am still in my pyjamas.

I ran through my closed and grabbed some clothes. He will wait before the gates.

Within 30 minutes I got dressed, showered and ate a sandwich.

This time I didn't tell my parents about the zoo. It's weekend so I can go where I want to go with my wig and sunglasses on.

I waited patiently in the living room and watched every minute on my phone. When it's 15 to 12 I walked to the window and looked outside. There are only some tourists at the gates, waiting if they see something from my dad of course. But there isn't Stefano. My hands started to sweat.

Stop it, Anria. He will come, it's early. I said to myself not to start to panic.

When it's 10 to 12 I can't wait any longer and walked towards the gates, followed by a black car behind me.

When I passed a police officer he looked a little bit strange but when I putt off my sunglasses he nodded and lets me through.

I looked around. He isn't here yet. Why does this take so long? I can't breathe.

"Boeh!" I heard behind me and yelled.

"Got you," chuckled Stefano.

"Stop it," I laughed and pushed him away.

"That you live here," admires Stefano with wide eyes.

"I know what you mean," I smiled back.

"I have a clue where we are going," giggled Stefano. "Oh... where do you think we would go?" I puzzled.

"You said we'll go to a place were animals are alive so I think a zoo?"

"Correct," I say and hugged him. At that moment he froze and I froze too. I was just overloaded with happiness I just hugged him.

There is a small silence between us and I say: "Come let's go."

We get in the car and drove to the zoo.

"So... have you ever been to a zoo before?" I wondered to break the silence again.

"Yes. When I was young we went a lot of times to the zoo." "That's great."

When we arrived at the zoo we get out and walked to the zoo.

***

"So where we'll go first? On the map you see we are close at the bears and if you follow the road you will go to the elephants, giraffes, wolves and at the end, there is a sea lion show." mine enthusiastic voice asked Stefano.

"What you said sounds great," he answered and we walked to the bears.

Sadly the bears are asleep so we don't see them walking through the cage.

The elephants are walking and there is a small baby elephant. "Ahhh, so cute," I yelled and Stefano laughed next to me.

"If I had a video camera and I had filmed you all the time and you would say 'sweet' all the time. You're just adorable."

When he said adorable my cheeks started to glow again.

"You're just too..." I wanted to finish my sentence but I stopped.

"What am I," asked Stefano and his hand wipes a lock of hair away in my face. His hand came closer to my face and touched my lips carefully. I breathe softly and looked into his brown eyes.

Our heads come closer...

"Would you take a picture please," said a voice behind us and I looked behind me. A small woman with big eyes smiled at us. A little child is standing next to her. The woman held her phone before me.

"Of course," I replied and grabbed her phone and made a picture from her and her child with the elephants.

"Thank you so much. Shall I make a photo of you as well, you're such a cute couple," smiled the woman and I looked at Stefano. He nodded and I nodded too and gave her my phone.

Stefano held his arms around me and I did the same. We both smiled at the camera and the woman gave me my phone back.

"Thank you!" I thanked her and the woman walked away.

I looked at the photo she made and Stefano and I are indeed a very sweet couple if you looked at the photo.

"That's nice," Stefano whispered next to me.

I give him a big smile and we walked further.

When we arrived at the sea lion show we sat down. During the show, I looked several times at Stefano. Stefano looked back and we kept staring at each other. When the show is over, people started to leave but Stefano and I didn't.

When we all are alone Stefano turned his body to me.

"Did you know you're a wonderful woman?"

My eyes are twinkling.

"And you're are more than an amazing friend" I replied.

His hands touched my face softly and I hold my breath.

"I need to tell you something," Stefano's voice sounds worried and I looked deep into his eyes.

"I never stopped loving you. About the party last Friday. I lied. My parents didn't choose America for my internship. I did choose America for you." Stefano got tears in his eyes.

"I love you too." and kissed him. He kissed me back and his hand is in my hair and my wig felt down. I put off my glasses and lean to his side. We fall on the ground and I started to laugh.

"Haha, you felt soft because you felt on me," grinned Stefano.

I can't stop laughing and he held my head into his hands.

He kissed me gently on my lips. We kissed each other for a long time and when we need to breathe again we stopped kissing.

We both panting to breath and I feel his heartbeat through his jacket. His speeding heart made me want to do more.

I kissed him again.

"What happened here. Get out immediately," a voice screamed behind us and Stefano and I jumped up and ran to the exit way. I held Stefano's hand and we laughed when we ran to the exit way.

We ran through the zoo to the exit way and when we are outside we stopped running.

"That was fun," I said out of my breath.

"Yeah," guffawed Stefano and he kissed me.

Suddenly someone is yelling my name and I looked up.

A young girl ran to me and hugged me.

"Anria," she yelled and I looked shocked. My hands go to my hair and then I remembered that I don't wear a wig and sunglasses.

I looked around and see my car.

"Come on," I yelled panicky at Stefano and we ran to the black car and get in.

The car drove away.

"Few... that was close."

"Yeah, Stefano agreed.

I held Stefano's hand and he held my hand.

"I love you!" I whispered back.

"I love you more,"  proclaimed Stefano into my ear.

*****************************
Aweee.. They're finally together.
Please don't forget to vote and comment.
Thank you so much for reading this story! ❤
Xx Me