*Chapter 15*

Dear readers,

Here's chapter 15. I hope you will like it.

xxx Me

*************************************************

Danilo P.O.V.

When I parked the car before Anria's hotel, I can only look at her with a happy face but deep inside I feel sorrowful.

"Have a great trip to America. I'm going to miss you!" I said and my head is down.

Anria grabbed my face so I can look into her eyes.

"My father texted me, we will leave tomorrow at one. Don't worry. We will keep in touch. I love you, Danilo," She replied to my sad face.

She kissed me longer than before and I kissed softly back. Then she left me alone in the car and I see she walked inside the hotel.

I took a last look at the hotel and drove away. A tear appears from my eye.

I hope she can come back to Rome soon.

~Next day~

I couldn't sleep and finally, I woke up at twelve when the door went open loudly.

"Good morning sleepyhead," a voice screamed into my ear.

"Go away, Stefano. Just leave me alone."

"No, I won't. How was your apology date? Did you gave her the bracelet?"

"Yes, I did."

"And..."

"Do you think I'll tell you everything," I muttered back and turn my head to another direction because I can't look at Stefano's face.

"Oh... brother. I know everything. I hel.." Stefano stopped talking.

"What with hel...?"

"Nothing. What I mean is that I will find out. Anything that happened yesterday. Do you see her today?"

"No. She is going back to America today."

"So...?"

"So, what?"

"You're crazy you know. You can wave to her at the airport?"

"No. She asked not to do that."

"If you're a man who loves her, you should do it."

"Ummm... okay."

"Which time she will she on board?"

"At one, she told me yesterday."

"Come on. Get dressed and we will go to the airport. We have got fourty minutes."

Five minutes later we get in the car and drove to the airport.

I can't think. When I see her about twenty minutes, it will be the last time I see her.

"We're here," says Stefano when he parked the car. I ran out of the car and run inside.

I see on the big board, the flight to America is in gate twenty-five.

I run to gate twenty-five. A lot of people is waiting and I search through all the people to Anria.

But I can't find her.

A hand appeared on my shoulder. I looked up and see Stefano.

"I know which gate she is, follow me."

I followed Stefano and a weird feeling I fell inside.

How did he know where she is?

We walk further and further. I can't tell why we walk so far from all the gates. Then suddenly a board hangs above with America.

We walk to further and a policeman stopped us.

"I am sorry, I can't let you through, sir."

"Why not?" I said confused.

"Because I have my orders sir, sorry."

I look at Stefano, and a little kid appears in my head.

Stefano grabbed the policeman and I walk through him.

I started to run, I look at my watch and see it's three to one. I started to run faster and faster.

I see a huge aeroplane behind the window. The door is sealed and I look through the window.

My heart is beating fast and my eyes become big.

I see her. I see Anria.

She walked to the huge plane with a man and woman.

Not this isn't happening...

Anria walked up to the aeroplane and waved to the people, who's waving to her.

On the plane is written with big letters,

United States of America.

"No...!!!"

Anria isn't just as a girl. She is a very special girl.

A hand appears again on my shoulder and I looked up. It's Stefano.

"She's The President's daughter," I say shocked. 

"She is!" replied Stefano back.

"I can't believe, you know... You didn't tell me. What a friend or family would do that," I say venomously.

"I am sorry, Danilo."

"She lied and you lied. What the hell. Why is this happening? How you dare to say sorry. I can't trust you anymore," I say and look a last time to the aeroplane where Anria disappeared and without saying anything or looked at Stefano I walked away.

My heart is broken and my best friend is gone forever.