*Chapter 9*

Anria P.O.V.

I fell on my bed. My cheeks are red and I can only think of one thing. Him.

It was so much fun. We almost kissed. I get a tingling in my stomach again. It was kind he let me choose a stuffed dog. I grabbed my stuffed Golden Retriever and hugged him firmly. When I see this dog it will always remember me of Danilo and Rome.

The memory when Danilo got sick from the roller coaster. It was cute but also sad. He didn't want to bother me and still went on the rollercoaster with me, and when those boys went to bother us. How he stood in front of him. He's such a gentleman.

It was too bad when one of his bodyguards intervened. I would have wanted to see what would happen if it didn't work out that way.

I'm feeling tired and get changed my clothes and lie down on the bed again. I hope I can see him soon. First I must ask my parents if I haven't any duties to fulfil. I'll ask them tomorrow. I hoped the next days will as great as today.

I closed my eyes and fall asleep.

***

The following days passed quickly. Danilo took me to a Pizza restaurant. When we got there he explained everything how it was made. I secretly know how to make a pizza, but I liked it so much when he talked. How he translated everything. It sounded so cute. He also took me to cycle through Rome. It was busy in the city but we drove past beautiful places. It was so funny about our bodyguards. While we cycled they couldn't follow us through all the busy traffic and we were called to wait so they could follow us again. Of course, we waited but I was so excited not to do that. I wanted to be all alone with Danilo.

Unfortunately, he didn't try to kiss me again. I wanted him to do that, but I'm afraid to take the first move. Perhaps it doesn't happen anymore?

Danilo and I are together in a large field with countless people around us. This time I didn't wear my wig.

A big screen is before us. It's an outside cinema. The sun is down and the sky is dark with thousands of stars.

I can feel the warmth of Danilo next to me. He's so closed to me that I can hear his breath. I know he has a secret and I have to tell him my secret one day. I don't know how and if I did how he'll respond. Perhaps I'll ruin everything? So... I have to do it at another moment. I let go of the thought and looked at his camera. He has already taken thousands of photos of me. I would like to see them.

I looked at Danilo. How he looked back and I looked back fast to the film. We watched You've got Mail.

I feel he's still looked at me and I slowly turned my head to his direction. When our eyes met, we stared at each other for a long time without saying anything. When you looked at someone you don't need words but just look. I started to smile and he started to smile too. I wanted to touch his face and suddenly my hand did go up to his face. When I touched him, he exhaled and let me inspect his face. When I took my hand back, he moved to my way.

I bent to his way and almost our lips touched each other. Just at that moment, I heard someone calling Danilo's name.

I moved back and looked around me where the voice came from. Danilo did the same.

A group of boys came up to us and looked at Danilo happily. People that sat around us looked mad at the group because they interrupted the film.

One boy with black curls smiled at Danilo. Danilo started to speak Italian and the boy talked back. Danilo sighed deeply and he turned to me.

"Anria. This is my cousin were I talked about a long time ago. This is Stefano," he introduced with a little annoying voice because the romantic moment is over.