*Chapter 2*

Two weeks later...

I looked outside the window. We fly through clouds fast and I see fighter jets flying next to our plane.

"Are you excited," asked mom's voice excited behind me. I turned my eyes.

"Yeah, of course, I am. I have never been to Rome before," I responded cheerfully.

"I am sorry to say but your dad and I must be working when we get to Rome. You can do whatever you want. I promised we'll see each other at dinner. I hoped it's okay for you?" mom's voice explained hesitantly.

"No, no... of course not. I've made plans already," I replied and my eyes twinkled.

"Oh... that's great. I'm happy you made plans already." Mom answered happily.

When the plane was landed, we walked to the big cars in front of the plane. The sound of screaming sounds far away. I looked around me and 20 meters away a group of paparazzi were screaming our names.

Just smile and wave, I think.

This is the life of being the President's daughter.

The car drove away and we drove to our hotel.

It's so different from America. Here it's smaller and... it's beautiful. All those villages at a hill. I'm speechless.

***

I got my own hotel room. With a huge bed and bathroom and not to forget a balcony. My own balcony. Ahhhhh...

"Are you happy miss?" asked one of my bodyguards curiously.

"I'm... I'm crazy about it."

"That's good to know. If you need something you can call us. We'll be in the hallway."

I nodded but when he left I said: "Simon, do you've the password?" "Yes, miss. Here it is." and he gave me a small piece of paper." Thank you," and grabbed my phone fast.

Simon left my room and I opened Messager.

You've got 1 message.

Hi, A. Have you arrived in Italy yet? Hopefully, your flight went well. You'll be tired, I guess.

When shall we meet?

X D

It's 1 p.m. So

How about today? At 4? I write back.

10 minutes later the sound of my phones woke me up and I grabbed my phone.

That's great. Shall we meet at the Colosseum?

That sounds perfect.

I'll finally meet him. We chatted for the past half-year. Now I am going to see him. A big smile came to my face.

But how will I lose my bodyguards?