*Chapter13*

Andria P.O.V.

And then a voice said, "She's here."

I can't move. A voice in my head said: Run!

Suddenly my limbs started to move again and I crawled further and further. The air tube bends to the right and I crawled further.

Behind me I hear someone is also crawling in the air tube. I hoped I don't get caught. I crawled faster and faster and I feel sweet all over my body.

"Please stop," Simon screamed behind me, but I ignored it. I have to, I have to go to Danilo.

When I saw a hatch, I saw a note the corner of my eyes. I picked it up quickly.

Get out of this hatch. You enter a room and then walk into the hallway and go to the exit way. You go through there and passes a guard.

I am waiting for the gate.

~ S

I followed his directions and opened the hatch and ended up in a room. There are all tables and chairs. It appeared to be a storage room.

I ran quickly to the door and opened it gently. Guards ran down the hall. I waited when there aren't guards anymore and tried to find a sign with exit on it. 30 meters further I saw a sign with exit on it and I ran towards it.

I put on my hood and walked through the exit and froze. I'm outside but... About 20 meters away stands a Swiss guard. I took a deep breath. The worst part is that I have to pass him to see Stefano. Walking is the best thing I can do and when I want to take a step forwards a hand appeared on my shoulder.

My breath catches and my body freezes. I dare not look up who it is, but the voice that started to speak let me know who it is.

My hood is pulled off my head and I looked into Theon's face.

"Sorry, Anria," he said, and his face gave me a look of pity.

I bow my head and looked behind me to see a car in the distance. Stefano waited there for me.

I went back inside and I felt a feeling of sadness in my body. How did they know about this? Suddenly I realized that I have Stefano's piece of paper in my pocket and put it deeper in my pocket. My hands started to shake when I think about what comes next. What my parents are going to say?

This is going to be the worst day of my life.

When we stand in front of a door, Theon knocked three times and opened the door. The first face I see is my father's face. A red and furious face. Next to him is the Pope with a confused face and when he saw me look at him, his face changed into a compassionately face.

I walked to my father and just look down.

"Here's Miss Anria, sir," Theon said seriously and released my arm and walked away.

There is an unpleasant silence.

"Sorry father," I explained, still my head down.

Anria, my father voice said loudly and he sighed.

"I only did this for a boy." My voice sounded like I could cry.

"I know, Anria. But... You knew what we told you and now you did it again. That means..."

"No! please don't father. I love him," Is started to panic.

My father looked away. There is another silence between us.

"I don't want to interrupt you but is this about an Italian boy?" the Pope asked curiously.

I nodded.

"Oh... oh yes... When you are in love you do everything to be with him. In our lifes it's hard to meet someone to love.

La mia anima é umida se no c'é il tuo sole ad asciugarla. I always said to couples. Translation, My soul is moist if I don't have your sun to dry it. Even if you have found the one, you should follow him even if there are a lot of blockages ahead of you, " the Pope explained wisely.

I can't believe what the Pope just said. He is my only hope now.

I know my father didnt like what the Pope said, but now that we're here I see his face getting a little less angry.

"Where did you want to go?" wondered the Pope.

"Someone waited for me outside to take me to the love of my life," I answered honestly. We had some disagreements recently and now he wanted to make it up with me. He did have a surprise for me. When I said that my cheeks started to glow.

I looked at the Pope and see his face turned into a smile. A deep sigh escaped from my father and he looked at me.

"Tomorrow we're going back to America and you have to say goodbye, I guess. You can go to him. But if you do this again you will be grounded for a very long time, lady, my father insured and I jumped into his arms.

"Thank you!"

"You'll take Theon and Simon with you."

I nodded.

"I wished you all the best." the Pope gave me a hand and winked at me.

My father gave me a nod that I can leave and before I leave the room my father said: "I hope you changed your clothes, than wear the monk clothes."

"Certainly," I replied and walked through the door.

I quickly take off the monk's clothes and followed the exit sign, followed by Simon and Theon.

When we are outside I ran to the car and opened the door. Stefanos surprised face is the first thing I see.

"Just drive, I'll tell you later," I said quickly and Stefano drove away.

The thought that we are going back to America again made me a bit sad. I shook it away and started to talk. I tell him what happened in the Vatican and the Pope and escaping.

Stefano can only listen and looked at me with wide eyes. When I finished my story he said, "The pope just saved you.

I started to laugh.

Yes, he did.

After ten minutes we arrived at my hotel. In the distance, I see Danilo next to a car. My heart is beating fast.

"Thank you for everything." I smiled at Stefano and want to get out of the car, but Stefano grabbed my hand.

"My pleasure. I'll do anything for you," he answered back, and suddenly kissed me.

I take a step back and look shocked. We looked at each other for a few seconds and I opened the car door and walked away from the car.

My cheeks are red and I can't think.

Danilo is waiting for me in the distance. My Danilo. I took a deep breath and exhaled and walked to Danilo, still thinking about Stefanos kiss.

I shook the thought about Stefano away and walked to Danilo.