*Chapter 22*

Anria P.O.V.

I walked with my head down outside and when the front door opened I see a lot of flashlights.

"Anria," I hear around me but I kept walking to the car. I get in and the car drove away fast.

***

The car parked before the entrance and I get out and walked inside. When I opened the door from our floor I see both my parents sitting at the living table. My mother looked down and my father. He looked sad when he sees me and I walked towards them.

"I can explain," I mumbled but my father's hand is up and I stopped talking.

"NO, Anria. I couldn't believe this would happen. I know about the CSA today and the news. You ashamed us and my Presidency. Happily, the news didn't know about their background. What were you thinking?" sneered my father and his head is like a tomato.

"Dad. I can explain it."

"No, I don't want to hear anything about you. You'll never see those guys ever again," yelled my father and he walked angrily away.

I burst into tears.

"I know exactly today that they were from the Mafia, mom. I didn't know before," I wept.

"Oh... sweetheart. This time you went too far," mom explained and she got up and walked up.

I am all alone in the living room and cried all the time. I don't know how long I cried but I walked to my room and felt on the bed and fell asleep.

When I woke up I don't know if it is morning or afternoon. There is only one thing I need to do and that's sending Danilo and Stefano a message.

I grabbed my phone and started to type.

Dear Stefano and Danilo,

I have got a lot of problems now and I think it would be better we split our ways. I can't see you both again. There are several ways why not but the important thing is that if we will see each other it go bad again. I love you both and wished you all the best but I can't deal with the fact that if I want to follow my heart my father's reputation will be destroyed. You know why and it's better we won't see each other.

This is my last message to you and keeps in mind. You both are in my heart.

Love,

Anria.

I sent the Message to Stefano and Danilo and closed my phone.

The next days it feels like I have a lot of stones in my body and can't walk or eat.

A week passed by and happily, the news about me and Stefano disappeared. School is boring as usual. I can't hang out with my best friend Sophie because I am grounded for the rest of this year. Happily, I face time with her and see her at school when I have the same classes as her.

More weeks passed by and my body doesn't feel heavy anymore but empty.

In two days it's the fairytale ball and I haven't clothes to wear. I guess I can't come because I am grounded.

The door opened and my mother came inside.

"Hello sweety," she smiled and sit down next to me.

"How're you feeling?"

"Um... if I am honest. I feel empty."

My mother nodded and she grabbed my hand. Her eyes looked at me with a compassionately way.

"I know what you feel. It going better each day. It's hard to lose your love."

"Yes," I bawled.

"I know there is a fairytale ball within 2 days. Do you have clothes yet?"

"No, I haven't clothed," I muttered.

"Well, then it's time to go shopping."

"What? May I go?"

"I talked with your father and we decided that you can go to the ball. It's your last year and we think what happened before made you so unhappy so we wanted you to be happy again. So a ball with your friends will make you happy again."

"Thank you so much," I cheered and hugged my mom.

"So let's time for shopping because you need to be perfect," mom said happily and we get up and walked through the door.

***

We are in the middle of the centrum. We both don't wear a wig or sunglasses. We have four bodyguards and walked through the street. People looked shocked when they see us and made photo's from us.

"Let them take photos. They will see what a wonderful mother and daughter shop day we have," laughed mom and we walked inside a shop.

"Phone. This one is perfect," mom held a dress up.

"Mmmm... it looks fine," I replied.

We grabbed thousands of dresses. I can't count them and walked to the dressing room.

When I tried 10 dresses I suddenly see the dress. It's on a doll in the corner of the shop.

"I would like to try this dress," I pointed my finger to the doll and the shop assistant nodded and grabbed the dress.

When I wear the dress I looked at myself into the mirror.

"You're beautiful," chirped my mom.

"I think we found the dress."

"Yes. I think we do and this is the last touch," mom replied and she grabbed something and I put it on.

"You're ready for the ball," approved mom and I started to smile.

*************************

Awee so nice! Mother and daughter love.

Please don't forget to vote and comment.

Thanks for reading! ❤

Xxx Me~