*Chapter 10*

Anria P.O.V.

When Stefano drove away, it felt nice to break the rules again. I should go to my hotel room, but I'm not going to.

"Where are we going?" I asked curiously.

"That's a surprise."

Stefano droves further away and we drove up on a mountain. We arrived at a look-out and Stefano stopped the car. We looked out over Rome. You can see the Colosseum and the houses. It's very quiet on the mountain.

"Wow," I mumbled admiringly.

"It's beautiful."

"I knew you'd like it. Well what's your big secret?" he questioned out of sudden.

I am shocked. I hadn't seen this coming.

Stefano smiled at me.

"Um, what do you want to know?" I answered and gulped. "Well... because I recognized you. You're The President's daughter," he acknowledged.

I almost wanted to get out of the car because he knew. He knew my secret. I put off the disco clothes and looked down.

"Don't worry. I won't tell anyone. Your secret is safe, at least if people don't recognize you. I know that Danilo suspects something, but I don't think he knows who your father is," Stefano explained and I can breathe again.

"But what is it like to be The President's daughter?" Stefano questioned curiously and interested.

"Well, actually it's not always as nice as you think it is. We do have a cinema in The White House and a swimming pool and a basketball court but nothing else. You can't just go outside. At least you can't but I do, "I laughed when I think about it.

"Yes, I would do that too," Stefano chuckled.

"It's something you thought as a kid, it would be fun to be in the spotlight. But, once it happened it's isn't fun at all. I don't like to shake hands in public," I said honestly.

"Well, yesterday you did it pretty well. Your father gave a speech and there were hundreds of people there," Stefano said surprised.

"Yes, but I had a deal with my parents," I explained softly.

"Oh... I'm listening." and Stefano moved closer to me.

"Well, I... okay, I'm someone who liked to break the rules. As an example right now. When you parked the car before the hotel I should have to go to my hotel room. But I didn't, I stayed in your car and now we're here. I did it too because your very charmed."

"What... no, you could choose by yourself. I just said I could cheer you up a bit and you chose to come with me," Stefano said a little bit panicked.

"Okay, okay. You're right," I admitted.

"But speaking of rules. I love it too. All those rules made me nauseous," Stefano responded and looked back into the distance. "Yes, I agreed."

"I can imagine how you must feel. Everything and each move you do is captured on film or camera. You can't even pick your nose when you're outside," Stefano said compassionately.

"Well, it depends on whether you are alone but you're right."

I don't know what it is but I can't say everything to him. All of this flew out of my mouth. I tell him I ran away from my bodyguards. We laughed so hard it just hurt.

Stefano may be Danilo's cousin, but they don't look alike. I think Danilo is softer and sweet and don't like to break a lot of rules and he's very organized. When I think about Stefano he is the opposite of Danilo. There are things everywhere in his car also he admitted he liked to break rules.

At first sight, he is too charmed, but when I talk with him right now, he's pretty fun.

We talked about anything but not about our parents and their work. I wanted to ask him what kind of secret Danilo has, but I keep my mouth shut.

At some point, my eyes closed and I can hold my eyes open. I hear Danilo's voice whispers next to me: "Goodnight." And I also fall asleep.

***

I woke up from the hot sun on my face. I opened my eyes and I looked next to me, but Stefano is gone. My heart started to race and my eyes become big. I looked around me but Stefano isn't in the car anymore.

My phone is dead and Stefano is gone. When I wanted to run out of this car the door opened.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty," charmed Stefano's cheerful voice.

I turned my head to his direction. When I wanted to say something, I suddenly smell the smell of freshly baked bread. Stefano got in the car and closed the door. "I thought, perhaps you liked to eat freshly baked bread after 11 o'clock," he explained when he saw my anxious face.

I see he ran because he has a redhead.

"Did you ran down and up?" I asked curiously but still a little bit angry.

"Yes, I did. It was lovely. A morning walk is fantastic. It's not that warm yet," he answered happily and gave me a sandwich.

"Thank you," I mumbled back.

We ate the sandwiches together.

"I think I should go to my hotel. I think my parents are very worried," I groaned anxiously.

"Yes, I think that's a good idea," Stefano replied and started the engine. We leave the beautiful view and drive down.

When we arrived at my hotel I turned to Stefano.

"You were right. You cheered me up. Thank you for everything." and I smiled at him.

"No thanks and It was an honour to sleep with you," Stefano grinned.

I turned my eyes.

"Dirty boy," I whispered back and get out of the car. I heard him laugh in the car and I closed the door. I looked at the hotel and took a deep breath and walked into the hotel.

How will I explain this to my parents?

**************************************************

Hey sweet readers,

Thank you for reading chapter 10!!!
Don't forget to 🌟 and comment.
Thank you for reading this story! :)
xxx Me