*Chapter 6*

Dear amazing readers,

Thank you so much for the lovely comments and votes. ❤ Also thank you for commented spelling or grammar mistakes. I learn a lot about it and want to make this story better. ;)

Enjoy this chapter!

Don't forget to 🌟

Xxx Me

*****************************

I woke up with pain all over my body. "Ahh," I mumbled tiredly. The stylists will come in half an hour to prepare me for the tour. I'm not looking forward to that. People are shouting your name and you have to shake hundreds of hands. The feeling when I think about it made me nauseous. I sighed. The plan is to tell my parents everything. That's the best way to do it. I must do that right now. I changed my clothes into easy sweatpants and a basic white t-shirt and I walked through the door.

"Okay, you can do this." I said to myself. I opened the door and see Simon. He didn't look happy at me and said, "Good morning, miss."

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry," I said mournfully.

Simon suddenly looks shocked at what I just said. "Okay. Okay. I accepted your apologies," he answered back-friendly.

I smiled at him. "Where's Theon?" I questioned.

"He's downstairs." I nodded and walked to my parent's hotel room.

My knee still hurts but my hands don't hurt anymore. I knocked on the door and heard a voice say inside "come in."

I opened the door and saw my father sitting on a big red couch. My mother looked at her hair in the mirror.

"Hey dear, you're early. Your stylists will be here in an hour," mother said surprised, still looking in the mirror.

"Yes. I know, but I wanted to talk to you," I muttered and my hands fell sweaty.

"Oh... we'd love to hear it," father said in a serious voice and curiously way. I took a deep breath of air and started to talk.

"You all know what happened yesterday. It's good I slept first to talk to you about this. I wanted to tell you that I am very sorry. It was stupid what I did. I did this for a boy. A boy I already know the whole year online. I had contacted him online at Messager. He's kind and sweet and the perfect boy that you wished for me. I couldn't tell you this because this is not your business. I love this boy very much and I hope you'll give me more freedom, and less supervised by my bodyguards, it drives me crazy. You know how I hated it to be in the spotlight. I just wanted to be more outside and not to be inside like I'm a prisoner in The White House. Please don't research this boy but just let me go and trust me with this boy, "I begged to my father. My father sighed loudly and my mother looked at me with a way, your father must decide. I looked anxiously at my father, waiting for him to say something. I panicked a little and my forehead fell wet.

A small smile appeared on my father's face.

"I understand everything you asked for, but because of my position and job I can't fulfil all your wishes. I make a deal with you. You are at your very best today, and we'll see if you can see the boy again. What is his name?" I turned my eyes.

"Dad, I don't want to give you information about him and you'll research him," I explained quickly.

"Okay, okay. I won't ask anymore. We'll see tonight. Second, your bodyguards. I want you to apologize to them. You'll never do this again. They are to protect you and not to be your father. They will stay with you in public but if you do your things you won't see them. I'll ask them to shadow you. That's only when you're alone. I don't talk about your boyfriend. I'll talk about this tonight. At least, when you're with your boyfriend. No! I must see it first, today. I'll talk with you about that tonight. Finally, I wanted to ask you, why did you run away from the Italian police?" He wondered.