*Chapter 25*

This is the last chapter. Enjoy!
I wish you all a Merry Christmas 🎁🎄❤

*****************************

Danilo P.O.V.

I can't believe what I did. It was wrong to break the bond with Anria. But I couldn't deal with the fact that she lied to me. Even I never thought Stefano would lie to me. He is my brother. Also when I fought with Stefano for Anria. It was something we never have done. Fighting for the same girl we love.

I didn't speak to him since our fight. It made me also said that I never could explain to Anria what happened at the airport. Now... she wrote in a message that she can't see me and Stefano anymore too. I understand why but it still made me sad. I love her so much.

Tonight there is a fairy ball at her school and I think she goes to that. I want to go to her and wanted to tell her that I still love her and hoped she will get permission to date with me or Stefano. I will accept if she will choose Stefano over me.

I grabbed my phone and call Stefano.

Stefano P.O.V.

~After the phone call of Danilo~

I talked to Danilo and I agreed with him. We will go to the ball tonight and let Anria choose who she loves.

I love her so much. In Italy I did but since the museum and the zoo, it's more. We had just an amazing time. It made me sad when I got her message but I understand. I think Danilo understood too. I know him since he was born and we are like two brothers. We both had never thought that we felt in love with the same girl and that changed our thoughts about each other. We never had a fought but this time we did.

Tonight I will let Anria choose and accept who she is going to choose. If she chooses Danilo I understand. He is such a soft and calms nice guy. He deserves a girl who showed him so break some rules and to is loved. He and I are so different but that made our bond so strong. I hoped we never lose our bond as brothers. I love Danilo as a brother and family. As a big brother to watch over him to see if he is safe.

And now it's time to go to Anria's school.

With my pirate consume I get in the car and drove away. I'll pick up Danilo and we will drive together to Anria's school.

"Showtime," I told myself.

Anria P.O.V.

"I love you, Stefano. I'm so sorry Danilo but I never thought I would fall in love with Stefano."

"Well that's nice to say," replied Stefano naughty and I put my fingers on his lips.

"I understand, Anria. We had an amazing time. When did chat with each other for a year and then we met each other in Rome. I can't believe why I never found out that you're the President's daughter," he explained honestly and he looked glumly.

"Ohh... I never thought that I would hang out with the Mafia," I told them and they both started to laugh.

"I wished you both the best and I think I will see you around someday. You still need to meet the godfather," laughed Danilo and he looked happy at me.

"Yeah, I know. I need both your help to survive it." Stefano and Danilo chuckled.

I turned to him and gave him a big hug.

"Thank you so much. You'll always be in my heart," I murmured and kissed him on his cheek. Danilo squeezed in my hand and gave me a wink and walked away.

"I can't tell you how happy I am you chose for me," Stefano smiled.

"Don't overact," I commanded to him with a mothers voice and he started to laugh.