*Chapter 16*

Dear readers,
I am so sorry for not updating for so long. If I'm honest, I was stuck with chapter 16 and 17. So I decided to finish my other story and later continue this story. Now I've finished my other story and have a lot of ideas for this story. I've now plenty of time so I can continue this story.

Thank you so much for reading this story and for all the lovelies comments and votes. You make me always happy with that.
Here is chapter 16. Enjoy.
Xoxo Me

*************************************************************************************

Anria P.O.V.

I tap with my finger on the table. Biology is so boring. I want to go home or better I want to be alone.

It has been a month when I messaged Danilo but he didn't answer back. It makes me so sad. Why didn't he replied on my message?

We just had a wonderful time when he brought me to the beach. When I have given him the book and he gave me the bracelet.

I touch my bracelet carefully and a tear falls over my cheek. I didn't do anything wrong? Isn't it? Or I did but I don't know what it is. I have Stefano's phone number. I could message him.

No!

What happened in the car and what he said. It makes it more complicated.

I shook my head. This time I need to wait for Danilo. Waiting when he message me back, hopefully.

The bell rings and I grab my school stuff together and walk outside our classroom.

"Andria, would you come tonight to my party tonight?" a voice said behind me. I turned my head and see Ashley. She's very popular at school. She is nice to me because of my father but to my friend Sophie not.

I look behind me and looked at my best friend Sophie. She nodded and her eyes twinkled. We always wanted to show Ashley's people that she isn't better than us. Especially as Sophie. We even never got an indentation from Ashley, so know we will come to her party. Not to ruin things of course but show people that Ashley is also a human and she can't be rude to my best friend.

"Sure, only if Sophie can come too" I replied smilingly.

Ashley and her small group look irritated and Ashley's face changed in a vile face.

"Fine." She sniffed angrily and gave me a small piece of paper with her address on it and walked away.

"That was surprised. She agreed with it and this was the first time she invited us. You're epic you know," Sophie chuckled.

"I know. We always wanted to put her in place and we won't do anything bad but just showing your face, it will give a big statement."

"Yeah," grinned Sophie and we walk to our next class.

After school, we walked to my car and get in.

"I have got the best dress you can wear tonight. You'll shine girl", I persuaded happily.

I look at my best friends. She is my oldest friend. Her dad is one of my father's advisors and also a good friend. Sophie's light blond curly hair hangs over her shoulders. Her big glasses makes her light blue eyes bigger. I love her freckles. It makes her older.

We met during kindergarten and since then we are best friends. I tell her everything. She knows of Danilo and Stefano. She was so obsessed by Stefano, what he did for me at the Colosseum. I don't want to think about that. She knows I am sad about Danilo.

I haven't spoken to her about it for two weeks. Forget it.

***

"You look beautiful," I say speechless.

Sophie wore a golden dress with a glitter small glitters on it. Her hair is loose and some hairpieces are with a pin attached.

"Thank you Anria. You're such a good friend and if I may say, you look beautiful too."

I look to myself in the mirror. I wore a blue dress with some blue glitters on it. My hair is wrapped in a bun. Some pieces of my hair hang loose.

"Shall we go?" hinted Sophie and I look at my watch. It's 30 past 7 so we will be on time if we leave now.

"Yes. We'll go now."

We walk downstairs and all eyes are on us. Curious faces followed us when we walk through the door and Sophie and I just smiled at them.

People from the White House are always interested in what I am going to do. I agreed with them because if I was them I would be curious too. Only all the stare is infuriating.

We get in the car and drove away.

Its dark outside and the White House is so beautifully illuminated. Sometimes I wish if I didn't live in the White House but was just an ordinary girl who dreamed to come to the White House. Then it would look more spectacular I think.

We arrived at Ashley's house and I can see her parents has a lot of money. Her house is huge and I guess she has a swimming pool too.

"It's massive," admired Sophie with wide eyes.

"Yeah. It's massive."

The car stopped before the house. People look surprised when I opened my door and get out of the car. As always I smile to them and ignored them.

Sophie and I walk to Ashley's house and wait before the door. I knock 3 times and after a couple of seconds, the door goes open.

" Hey, you're here," said Ashley happily when she saw me. "Please come in. There are also some college friends of my brother so you get bored."

"That's... great..." I replied and my eyebrows go up when I looked at Sophie. She shook her shoulders and we walk inside.

I looked around me and everything is white inside. The walls and furniture, really everything.

The house is full of people. Some people I know are from school and a lot I don't know. Suddenly I head some Italian and I look back. A boy is talking with another boy in Italian.

"Hugh? Why are there Italians here?" I questioned to Ashley.

"My brother has some friends from college. Some students are from other countries, like Italy, France, Germany, China and more. So I think you'll hear a lot of different languages tonight," smiled Ashley.

I don't know why but I searched around me but I can't find what I'm looking for. He isn't here.

"I'll welcome the others now. Make it yourself comfortable and I'll see you around," said Ashley and she walked away.

"Anria, I know you search for him now but I think he isn't here," Sophie explained and she looked at me with a sad face.

"I know," I admitted.

"Can I get you something to drink?" Asked Sophie.

"Yes please." And Sophie disappeared.

"È mega qui" I hear behind me and without thinking my body turned around. I looked to the ground and then I looked up.

My eyes become big and I look in two brown eyes. Two big brown eyes.

It's Stefano!