𝟐. 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐒

CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER TWO

CROSSING PATHS

***

𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗙𝗔𝗦𝗧, I brushed my teeth and got dressed. I braided my hair into two dutch braids, I put in small silver hoops in my first piercings and then diamond studs in my seconds. 

I got dressed in black skinny jeans and a white top.

"Come on girls!" Dad shouted from downstairs with our trunks and Athena.

"We'll wait in the car!" Mum added, seconds after the front door shut.

I left my room swinging my Slytherin robes round my shoulders. I passed Hermione's room on the way to the stairs.

"Elle! Elle! Elle!" Hermione swung the door open, my eyes quickly went to the lion on her Gryffindor robes, "Can you help me?" 

I looked up and saw her hopelessly fiddling with her hair, I smiled and she turned around and dropping her arms to her sides. "What do you want me to do?" I asked taking the hair band. Her hair wasn't frizzy and bushy like it was last year but more curly and quite a bit longer.

"Er, I don't know, anything." 

I took a few of the front pieces and tied them at the back, "Come on we really have to go," I tapped her back and we both went down to the car.

After buying everything we needed to and visiting my vault to see how much was put there. There was piles of gold, money, jewelry and other things that I wasn't quite sure of what they were. I took some money and gave Hermione a pile which she reluctantly took and then we proceeded to walk around Diagon Alley incase me and Hermione wanted anything extra. We passed the quidditch shop and I couldn't help but take notice of the broom in the window.

"Come on," Hermione pulled me by my arm. Ahead of us was Mrs Weasley with Ginny and Ron. 

"Hermione! Elle!" Ron looked at us with a big grin.

"Hey Ron, hey Ginny," We greeted them, "Hello Mrs Weasley," 

"How are you dears," Mrs Weasley engulfed us into a hug.

"Good," 

"Fantastic, this is my mum and dad," Hermione introduced our parents to Molly Weasley and the three seemed to get on really well. 

"Well I need to find Arthur and my boys - oh and Harry!" She exclaimed, "We'll be in Flourish and Blotts." Mrs Weasley smiled and said good bye to mum and dad, Ginny waved bye.

"I'll see you two later," Ron said awkwardly then followed his mum into the book shop.

"Well they must need glasses, look over there," I tapped Hermione's arm and pointed ahead to familiar half giant with a just as familiar boy.