𝟏𝟎. 𝐃𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐘'𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

CHAPTER TEN

CHAPTER TEN

DOBBY'S WARNING

***

𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗕𝗘𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗔𝗗 at him for sometime I finally let it go and made an agreement with him. If he calls Hermione a mudblood again then he owes me three galleons.

I was picking out the raspberries in the bowl of fruit and loading them onto my plate, I stood up and slid off my green quidditch cape-robe thing and folded it up. 

The boys in the row in front of me covered their eyes, "Put your clothes back on! Gosh!" Malfoy said and everyone laughed.

"Shut up," I laughed and sat back down, putting my robes on my lap. It's the first match of the season today so me and Malfoy were in our kit along with the rest of the team.

"You better not lose any of your jewelry," Millicent chimed in.

"Oh yeah I forgot about that," I chuckled, "They won't fall off me don't you worry."

"Is that all you're eating then?" Daphne who was beside me asked.

"Yeah why?" I asked putting a raspberry in my mouth.

"We've been through this! You're gonna faint during the game!" Blaise groaned.

"I will be fine," I reassured them, I turned my gaze to straight ahead of me, "If you don't catch that snitch I will kill you." pointed at Malfoy.

"Relax," He cooed, "I have to catch the snitch. My father's watching the game." 

"Ugh we're so screwed." I put my head in my hands, the girls let out a laugh.

"BOO!"Two hands grabbed onto my shoulders. I let out a quick scream and then turned around.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" I put my hands over my chest and took a deep breath.

Flint laughed, "You ready?" 

I looked at Malfoy, he nodded. "Yep." I answered.

"Let's go then."  I handed Flint my robes to hold whilst I got up. He handed them back and we all walked off to meet the rest of the team, "Nervous?" He looked at me.

I shook my head, "Not really," 

"Good," He smirked as we all got our brooms and sat down in the tent, "By the way Lee Jordan is really biased." 

I sat with Malfoy on one side of the tent and the Gryffindors sat on the other side. You could hear the stance being filled with students from where we were sitting.

"Malfoy," I spoke up.

"Hm?" He hummed in response not looking at me. I turned my head to look at what he was looking at, he was glaring at Harry. I slapped his thigh, "What was that for?"