𝟒. 𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐄𝐑

CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR

HOWLER

***

𝗜 𝗪𝗢𝗞𝗘 𝗨𝗣 early, at around the same time as Pansy, "Morning," She mumbled.

"I wanna go back to bed," I groaned, rubbing my eyes.

"First day off lessons today," She got up and went through her trunk for her uniform.

"What do we have first?" I asked, watching her.

"Herbology I think, where is my tie!" She rummaged around. I got up and also looked for my uniform.

After we both got dressed we went down to the common rooms, "We usually just wait for everyone down here and go off to breakfast together," She informed me,

We plopped down onto the sofas. We talked for a while and then the Millicent and Daphne came down, "Where are the boys?" Millicent asked.

"Not a clue," I answered.

"Hello girls," Theodore came up leading the group of boys towards us.

"Speak of the devil," I muttered.

"So what were you lot talking about?" Blaise asked.

"Hair probably," Theo snickered.

"In all honesty I think Malfoy cares more about his hair than we girls do," I chuckled.

Everyone began laughing but Malfoy, his cheeks flushed red and he looked down, "I don't think I like you anymore," He laughed.

The portrait hole opened and Flint stepped through, holding  a box and a broom, "Ah Eloise Gaunt! Just the girl I need!" He handed me the box and broom.

"You have a Nimbus 2001!?" Theodore gasped.

"I do now," I smirked, "Should I ride it in here?" I asked.

"No!" They all yelled.

"You lot are boring," I shook my head and handed my broom to Daphne to hold.

"What's in the box?" Pansy stood up and asked eagerly.

"I haven't opened it yet have I?" I lifted off the lid and unfolded the parchment.

"It's your kit," Flint said.

Pansy and Millicent both took the stuff out the box. Pansy held the green robes and looked at the back. The number five in silver was right in the middle with 'GAUNT'  on top.

"How do you know her size?" Malfoy asked.

"I didn't - I didn't buy them either I just told Snape roughly how tall she was and that's it," He smiled.

"How tall did you say she was?" Blaise asked.

"A head shorter than me, like, here." He lifted his hand horizontally to his collarbone, "So pretty short." He dropped his hand to his side.