𝟐𝟏.𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

UNCOVERED SECRETS

***

"𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗬𝗢𝗨 realize in the past few hours you have broken dozens of school rules."

"Yes sir," Me, Harry and Ron muttered quietly. 

We stood opposite Professor Dumbledore, looking down at our feet as he proceeded to scold us.

"And there is sufficient evidence to have you three expelled."

"Yes sir,"

"Therefore it is only fitting, that the three of you each receive special awards for services to the school," He smiled.

The three of us exchanged looks and grinned, "Thanks sir," Ron whispered.

"And now Mr Weasley, if you would have an owl deliver these release papers to Azkaban," He handed Ron a bunch of folded letters, "I believe we want out gamekeeper back,"

After Harry and Dumbledore both had a long conversation, it was finally just me and him in the room.

"Now, Miss Gaunt, I believe you must have some questions." He said softly.

I shook my head, "I mean, sort of. How come I didn't know I was a parselmouth."

"Well, you and Harry are both parselmouths for different reasons but since you both grew up in the muggle world that's why you were both so unaware of this skill,"

"Is it a really  skill?" I asked in doubt, "People say it's a sign of evil."

"Of course it's a skill." He assured, "It's a part of you as it's passed down genetically, the Gaunt family communicated with each other in parseltongue more than english but they weren't 'evil'  per say."

"The basilisk answered to me in the chamber," 

Dumbledore nodded, "Yes, yes it did because you are  the only living heir to Slytherin and I believe you do have a connection with snakes as it is."

"I do?" My eyebrows knit together in confusion.

"The dueling club, when the snake wanted to attack Justin you  stopped it."

I shook my head, "I didn't say anything to it,"

"You may not have but I believe you stood in front of Mr Finch-Fletchley and then the snake stopped. It's not necessary for you to say anything. I think that is something you should be quite happy to have as it is a rare ability, I believe as you get older more things about you shall unfold."

I disregarded most of his sentence, "I can - like - mind control snakes?"

He softly chuckled, "If  that's what you want to call it."

"That's sick!" I exclaimed.

Dumbledore smiled, "I'll be seeing you in the end of year feast, Eloise," His eyes twinkled.

I nodded, "Yes, bye sir - and thanks again for you know, not getting me and the boys expelled," 

I walked off out of his office and ahead of me in the corridor Mr Malfoy was strutting his way to Dumbledore's office with Harry and Dobby by his side. I gave Harry a look if he wanted me to come with him but he shook his head. Mr Malfoy gave me a smile as he passed.

I shrugged my shoulders and headed back to the dungeons surprised to see it completely empty. 

I went up to my dorm and found that empty too, I stopped and looked in the mirror. I had forgotten that Harry's blood from his arm was all over my hands and clothes so I took a bath and cleaned myself up. 

The last lessons of the day were really low energy and luckily we didn't have Defense Against the Dark Arts because we don't exactly have a teacher anymore but a lot of people were confused as to where I had disappeared off to for a night. Oh you know, Chamber of Secrets, fighting off a giant snake and Lord Voldemort who is apparently my family member making me the heir of Slytherin, just the usual stuff.

A/N: eeek,

basically it took me a while to post this chapter because i did not know what to put so this is like a filler chapter and i know its really really annoyingly short so i will also post the last chapters today too.