𝟏𝟓. 𝐓𝐎𝐌 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐎𝐋𝐎 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐋𝐄

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

TOM MARVOLO RIDDLE

***

𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜 𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗧 𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗢 I went to the toilets. 

"Hermione come out," Harry knocked on the stall door.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"She won't come out the toilet," He turned to me.

Harry moved out the way for me to try, I knocked on the door three times, "Let me in Hermy." The door unlocked and I stepped in.

I stared at her in shock, "Remember when I told you the potion was only for human transformation? It was cat's hair I had," She shook her head and looked down.

"You what?" Ron cried from outside the stall.

I opened the door for the boys to see, "Look at my face," She shook her head.

"Look at your tail!" Ron smiled and looked at her in awe. 

Hermione went to the hospital wing a few days ago so it's really only been me and the boys just talking, it was getting annoying how much the would talk about the heir of Slytherin stuff but it was important to Harry so I got through it. 

The three of us sat in the Great Hall, they both kept on speaking about the heir so I just spaced out for a while. 

"Come on Eloise," Ron snapped me out of it. 

"Oh sorry - where are we going?" I stood up with them.

"Well we're going to the common rooms so it's up to you what you're going to do," Harry said.

I nodded, "I'll walk with you, not like I'm doing much anyway," I halfheartedly smiled and walked along with them to the Gryffindor tower.

"Have either of you spoken to Hermione," Ron asked, walking up a flight of steps.

"She should be out of hospital in a few days, once she stops coughing up furballs," 

I laughed at what he said but something down the corridor caught my eye, "Hey look, everything's all flooded," I spoke up.

"Looks like Moaning Myrtle's flooded the bathroom," Hary suggested.

"Yuck." Ron grimaced.

"Let's go check it out!" I said walking off. They hesitantly followed me into the bathroom. Every single tap was on full blast.

Myrtle was sitting on the edge of the window weeping, "Come to throw something else at me?" 

"Why would I throw something at you?" I asked.