𝟏𝟑. 𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

RAGE

***

𝗖𝗛𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗠𝗔𝗦 𝗖𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗢𝗡, but it must of felt like a lifetime for Harry. Everywhere he went people made snide comments about he was suposedly the heir of Slytherin. 

The last thing that had to happen before students started to leave for Christmas was Lockharts stupid dueling club.

"Okay, so." He clapped his hands together, "We'll get you paired up, all with someone from a different house," Lockhart went round utting students together.

Lockhart pushed Oliver Wood in front of me and went off to pair Ron with a Ravenclaw girl.

"Oliver," I nodded.

"Eloise," He nodded back.

"Quit acting like that, we're not out playing quidditch, I don't see why you and I can't be friends," I beamed a smile.

He nodded, "Works for you and Harry-"

"-And basically everyone, people love me," I gave him a toothy grin which made him laugh, "See? I'm winning you over."

He nodded, "Are we disarming only?" he asked.

"Yep, I've got to warn you I'm insanely skilled," 

"We'll see," He put his wand up, as did I.

"Expelliarmus!" I called out, his wand came flying into my hand, "What did I say?" I handed it back.

"Have you ever stunned someone?" He asked, I shook my head, "Don't worry I won't stun you but it's sort of like the next stage, you know?" 

"Right," I nodded, "Try to disarm me bet you can't," 

"Expelliarmus!" He yelled at me, instead of my wand flying into his hand it just fell onto the floor, I picked it up and made sure it didn't break.

A shriek from one of the corners took everybody by surprise, "I think that's Hermione, you should go help her." Oliver stepped over and turned me around by my shoulders.

"What the hell is happening?" I raced over to Hermione who was being held in a headlock by Millicent. A crowd quickly started forming.

"Let me through!" Lockhart shouted but couldn't actually get through.

Hermione was whimpering in pain and both their wands laid uselessly on the floor beside them. Daphne, Blaise and Goyle all tugged Millicent away as me Harry and Ron pulled Hermione behind us. She rubbed her neck as tears were forming in her eyes.

"What happened? What happened?" Lockhart finally pushed through looking between everyone. I picked up Hermione's wand and handed it to her.

"You're useless," I said coldly and pushed my way out of the crowd with Hermione, Lockhart was saying some other useless stuff but I couldn't hear him, "What happened?" I asked.