𝟔. 𝐏𝐈𝐗𝐈𝐄𝐒

CHAPTER SIX

CHAPTER SIX

PIXIES

***

𝗙𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗧 𝗦𝗔𝗜𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘 password and the portrait hole opened, "After you," He held his hand out.

"Way to be creepy," Bletchley snickered.

"Actually it's polite," I turned around and smirked at Bletchley, then walked into the common room.

Most of the second years were there, Malfoy, Blaise, Theodore, Daphne, Millicent and Pansy. I walked up to a couch and plopped down in between Blaise and Theodore. Bletchley, Flint and Pucey sat with Malfoy on a separate sofa. I let out a long sigh.

"Finally you were gone for like five hours!" Daphne said.

"Time flies when you're having fun," Pucey smiled.

"So are you any good?" Malfoy looked at me, hiding his smirk.

"Better than good," I retorted with a smile,

"She's really good," Flint said.

"Really?" Theodore asked, sounding a little too surprised, the boys in their kits nodded.

"She's got loads of tricks up her sleeve," Bletchley smirked.

Flint agreed, "By the way, Malfoy, quidditch practise, saturday." Malfoy nodded.

"Alright well I'm going, catch you lot later," I stood up and left.

I showered and then changed into my pajamas and climbed into bed.

We have a new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, but looking around the room I can already guess who it is, "Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce you to your new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher... Me." Gilderoy Lockhart stepped out and smiled. 

I looked at the person next to me, Daphne and she was practically drooling. I looked around the room and saw that all of the girls had hearts in their eyes. I rolled my eyes and leaned back into my seat, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Gilderoy Lockhart. Order of Merlin third class honorary member of the Dark Force Defense League and five times winner of Witch Weekly's  most charming smile award, but I don't talk about that, I didn't get rid of the Banden Banshee by smiling at him," He smiled for a creepily long time, again making the girls in the class drool. I turned around to look at Malfoy and Blaise who were sat behind me and they both were just as confused as me.

"I see you've all bought a complete set of my works, well done. Now I thought we'd start today with a little quiz nothing to worry about just to check how well you've read them." He walked around handing tests.

I read the first question and snorted, What is Gilderoy Lockhart's favorite color?

"Do you know the answer to number one?" I asked Daphne.