𝟐𝟑. 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄

CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

HOME

***

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗧 talking finally woke me up. The voices were instantly recognizable, Daphne, Blaise and Theo. I slowly sat and and rubbed my eyes only to realize I had been sleeping with my head on Draco's shoulder who was still very asleep.

"Morning love bird," Daphne cooed.

"Shut up that's gross," I yawned.

The quietly laughed, "If Pansy saw that she would probably cry," Theo snickered.

"Come on," Daphne stood up, "You two can wake everyone else up," She looked at Theo and Blaise, then held her hand out to me. She helped me up and lead the way to the dorms, "I'll meet you in there."

I nodded and stepped into my empty dorm room which was very plain. Everything was in mine and Pansy's trunks so this room was very empty. I quickly got ready and looked presentable which is when the rest of the girls came in. Pansy yawned and plopped down onto her bed, Millicent and Daphne were also ready.

"Get up!" Millicent shouted in Pansy's ear.

"Pansy you're going to end up spending summer at Hogwarts," I added.

"Shhh!" She put her finger to her lip, "I had a really good dream and I want to finish it."

"That's not how that works. Now get up!" Daphne threw a cushion at her.

I sighed, "See you lot downstairs." I got my trunk and pulled it downstairs with me. The boys were sitting on the sofas looking very tired and not speaking, "Why so glum, chum?" I sat down in an empty space next to Blaise.

"I'm so tired," Draco yawned and put his head down onto his arms.

Leaving Hogwarts is always a bit chaotic because everyone is trying to not forget their stuff or not take useless things that could just stay in school for the summer, plus you have to wake up super early then get on the train. 

After I've managed to do so and finally hand Athena to the people who look after the pets I sat with the Slytherins squished right against the window.

This journey was horrible, Theo and Pansy got into loads of arguments, it was raining, the trolly lady never arrived to our compartment and on top of all of that I had a huge headache.

I found the car ride with Hermione and our parents peaceful because there wasn't yelling and the sun also decided to come out.

"Welcome home girls!" Dad said pulling up into the driveway, "I'll get all your things." 

Me, Hermione and mum all got out and went inside our house. No significantly big changes have been made which made me happy, this whole year was completely opposite to last year. Don't get me wrong, I prefered it but it was just strange having everything flipped in one summer which is why coming home and seeing everything is still normal and the same put my mind at ease.

"You alright?" Hermione asked from behind me.

I nodded, "Yeah, fine,"

With that I went up to my room and sat on my bed realizing how in the middle of everything I am between Slytherin and Gryffindor.

A/N: WOO! 

finaLLY, im proper excited for book number three because they get a little bit older and  we get to meet a few new characters.

in the next book Draco and Elle get really  close but sOmEtHiNg happens and fucks it up soooooooo look of for that ;)