𝟑. 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER THREE

WELCOME BACK

***

"𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗡'𝗧 𝗦𝗘𝗘𝗡 Ron or Harry have you?" I asked Hermione as we both got into an empty compartment. She shook her head, "I saw Fred and George so they must be somewhere," I scooted over to the window.

The train ride was very boring. There was no sign of Harry or Ron and Hermione still seemed slightly upset with Malfoy's dad and what he said yesterday. 

"Anything off the trolly dears?" The trolly lady stopped by our compartment. I looked at Hermione and she shook her head.

"Two jelly slugs please,"

She put two long jelly slugs in a brown paper bag and handed me them, "That will be four sickles darling," 

"Thank you," I took the bag and placed it in my lap. I got four sickles out my pocket and handed them to her.

"Thank you dear," She walked to the next compartment, "Anything off the trolly?"

Hermione gave me a puzzled look, "You don't like jelly slugs."

"I know, but you do." I handed her the bag. She smiled and reluctantly took them.

"Thank you, but you didn't have to." She opened the bag and pulled out a long red jelly slug.

"I wanted to cheer you up, because you're still upset with what Malfoy's dad said,"

"He's a pureblood supremacist - he likes to think purebloods are superior," She explained when she noticed I didn't have a clue what she meant.

"Okay but he was being rude to the Weasleys, they're purebloods."

"I know but people consider them blood traitors since they don't care about blood purity - something like that," She took another bite out her candy.

"This has been so boring," I sighed.

"Yeah it really makes you realize that you sort of miss Harry and Ron when they're not around." She giggled.

I smiled and looked at the window, my jaw dropped, "No way!" 

Hermione looked out as well. She had the same expression as me. A blue car was flying around, going on its side and all sorts, "Who is that?" 

"Who do you think? It's obviously  the boys!"

"No it can't be." She shook her head, eyes still fixed on the car.

The passenger door opened and the person who I thought it was, Harry Potter, flew out the side hanging onto the door.

"Or maybe it can be," She continued.