𝟶𝟷

excuse any mistakes
Read in black mode

𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙴 𝙽𝙰𝙾𝙼𝙸 𝚆𝙴𝙻𝙻𝚂
3:30 P.M.| MIAMI

"Tre said he want me to come get him so he can smoke us out." Couture told me as I scrolled through Instagram trying to find my next hairstyle.

Couture and I knew each other since sixth grade and we claim each other as sisters. Her and Tre are God siblings.

"Well I'm going to go take a shower before y'all get here." I hopped out the bed walking to my dresser.

I grabbed my shower items and went into the bathroom connected to my room. I put the shower on the hottest it could go.

(I love HOT showers!)

I took my clothes off throwing them in the hamper, getting in the shower grabbing my rag.

"Alexa play H.E.R. Slide." I yelled out and begin to sing along. "We on the same page, you the same way."

Killa💯
would like to FaceTime ..

"Aye New!" Tre spoke over music blasting in the background.

"What do you want Tre." I spat trying to find my lipgloss.

"We here, can you bring me a bottle of water when you come out here." before he could say anything else I hung up.

What the hell this nigga need water for .. thirsty ass

I got my purse and gathered all my belongings. I ran down the stairs and got a bottle of water out the freezer.

I locked the door behind me, and began walking to the car.

I saw Tre in the front seat, making me sigh knowing that we was going to argue about who's going to sit in the front.

I rolled my eyes walking over to the passenger window tapping on it catching his attention.

"C'mon move, you already know the routine." I said.

" I don't care bruh, you always sitting your skinny ass in the front." He pouted.

"Just move before I move you!" I said raising my voice.

"Girllll your not scaring nobody but that lace." he said laughing at his own joke.

(I stay laughing at my own jokes! Idc idc)

"Ok bitch" I mumbled opening the backdoor throwing his water in the backseat, going back and opening the passenger door pulling Tre by his ear and throwing him in the backseat.

We was currently sitting outside of Tre's Dad house.

"So who finna roll up cause it ain't finna be me, y'all finna learn for y'all self." Tre said throwing a bag of weed and a Optimo on the arm rest.

"Not it." I yelled.

"You get on my nerves." Couture rolled her eyes getting the stuff off the arm rest.