10

excuse any mistakes
Read in black mode
WE MADE IT TO da double digits

𝙼𝙰𝙹𝙾𝚁 𝙺𝙰𝙲𝙴𝚈 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙳𝙴𝚁 "𝚂𝙲𝙾𝙿𝙴"
11:34 P.M.| MIAMI

"She already ate?" I was picking up my baby from her momma house. I don't even dare call that bitch my babymomma. Jit can't never not say baby daddy though. Shit dead ass be getting annoying

Jit be screaming baby daddy like Byron babymomma off Madea'a Big happy family

"That's your job not mines until she's back in my care." She roughly handed me her bags for the week.

I was gonna be keeping my baby for the whole week. Her momma called and said she had to handle some business I didn't even ask no questions because I don't give af.

I just wanted my baby.

Angel ain't no bad mom. I'll give her that she's just bitter sweet and treats her baby like shit when I'm around trying to hurt me. Thing is she's not hurting nobody but Mariah.

She kissed her forehead before slamming the door in my face. All I could do was laugh because I had the only thing I cared about and she didn't have what she wanted which is me.

She bitter because I didn't want to have a relationship with her. After all the shit she put me through I would never love again.

"Dada his baby." I smiled down at Mariah making her giggle.

I haven't seen her since last week. She has been staying at her grandma's house.

I walked to the car opening the backseat putting her car seat in making sure she was buckled up.

I gave her a toy I had bought her last night in the store. She threw making me crack up a laugh.

I handed her a iPad that was playing Bratz babyz on YouTube. and she started smiling clapping her hands.

Spoiled ass

"Should've put some peppa pig on for your ass don't need to be watching this other shit." I said making her mug me.

I closed the door walking to the drivers side getting in the car and driving off.

I didn't turn any music on because I just wanted to ride in silence.

"Sshh daddy baby please stop crying." I cooed to Mariah.

She wasn't the crying type of baby. She had been crying for the last past 30 minutes. I couldn't take it anymore.

Not that it was getting on my nerves but that I couldn't keep my stank from crying and that hurts me.

I only had one option. I went to my call log.

All | missed
Recents

sada
FaceTime video 10:12 AM
———

Angel hoe ass
Phone                          11:00 AM

Scrolling through all my recent calls I clicked on a certain number that I knew could help.