31

excuse any mistakes
Read in black mode

𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙴 𝙽𝙰𝙾𝙼𝙸 𝚆𝙴𝙻𝙻𝚂
9:09 A.M.| BORA BORA

"Can I get three shoots now

"Can I get three shoots now." I fanned down the flight attendant. "And bring me a shot of Henny when we get closer to Bora Bora. The attendant nodded her head awkwardly at me.

"She bought to turn up." TaMeisa laughed at me.

"OH! and let me get a lemonade!" I yelled out making people turn around looking at me.

"Fuck y'all looking at." I mugged.

"NewNew." I looked over at Couture.

"Huh." I scrunched up my face.

"Can we just bring it down a notch." She looked like she was sleepy. I guess she was tryna sleep but I ain't gaf for real I was ready to party.

"Ohhh can we get some dick this weekend." Sada eyed me shaking his head trying not to laugh.

"You know what I need you to use your lady mouth." She sarcastically said.

"I need you to use your lady mouth." I started making a sucking dick motion. "Eh eh."

I felt a pop on my head. I looked back to see Scope was mugging me. I scrunched my face up at him and rolled my eyes. "Don't be hitting on me green ass." I mumbled the last part sticking my middle finger up at him.

I looked over at Murder snoring while Bouka had his headphones in turned towards the window.

I stood up out my seat. "Who's ready for Bora Bora!" Everybody started screaming.

"No turning down only the turn up!" I started twerking licking my tongue out before I was pulled out the aisle.

"Sit your ass down before I have you sitting by me the rest of the flight." Major mugged me.

I rolled my eyes and stood back up getting pulled right back down.

"Aye Sada switch seats with her." I shook my head no but Sada smirked and sat in my seat making me pout sitting down next to Major.

"Ma'am excuse me." The attendant told me because I had my feet in the aisle.

"I got this." I took the drinks out her hand. "And can you make some patron shots for everybody in here."

"On me." I pointed to myself. "Ima take care of everybody in first class." I passed out the shots to everybody stopping at Kenisha mugging her before handing her a shot as well.

"Thank-" I cut her off by walking off humming in my head.

I walked further in the back passing out drinks making a old man stop me.