𝟶𝟸

excuse any mistakes
Read in black mode

𝙲𝙾𝚄𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙴 𝙴𝙽𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙴 𝙳𝙸𝙾𝚁
5:45 P.M.|MIAMI

"Then this nigga gonna leave me on read after I texted his ass back." New New was explaining to me what happened last night with her and Scope.

"His pussy ahh lame as fuck for that, if he ever text back leave his black ass on read." I told her

Two can play that game

We talked until we pulled up to RedRock, we was on our way to Tre kickback and I had to get some gum. I have a weird addiction to chewing gum.

"Bring me some boston bake beans!" New semi yelled after I got out the car.

"You got two legs, get your ass out and come get them." I looked back and smirked at her I knew it was gonna kill her.

We had made our way back out the store I had my pack of gum and this bitch had her bean things.

I was outside pumping gas, while New New was in the drivers seat fucking with my radio.

"Let's make a TikTok!" she got out the car setting her phone up putting on the timer.

"Which one is this I asked in a hurry."

"Where the hood niggas at." She said getting in position to make the tiktok.

3 ... 2 ... 1

"Where the HOOD NIGGAS AT!" I said and a voice echoed in the back making me jump spilling the gas over the lower area of my car.

"Right here.." Sada said smiling hard as hell.

"Come on New New let's go." I said putting the pump back in it's holder reaching towards my door handle before I felt a hand on the lower part of my back.

"What!" I spat at him making his smile turn to a smirk.

"What's with all the animosity li gangsta?" He said licking his lips.

"What ya talking about sir?" I said smirking getting in my car speeding off before he could reply.

When I speed off I accidentally made New New hit her head on the dashboard.

"I'm so s-" she cut me off saying she was ok.

I had just pulled up to a red light, waiting for it to change. When a Gray Camaro with tented windows pulled up on the side of me.

"They asking for it, let's show em we pressure." New New said hyping my head up even more.

When the light hit green we pulled off at the same time, same speed, same direction.

"GOOOOO!! Bitchhh push this hoe!" New New screamed hanging her head out the window drooling and shit like some type of fucking dog.

"don't get that shit on my window." I said still paying attention to the road. That's when we both finally came to a cease. Before I knew it I was outside of Tre house.