𝟶𝟼

excuse any mistakes
Read in black mode

𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙴 𝙽𝙰𝙾𝙼𝙸 𝚆𝙴𝙻𝙻𝚂
6:30 A.M.| MIAMI

It's been two weeks, and these past two weeks I have been hanging out with Mariah. I can't forget about her mean ass daddy.

I have created a bond with her to the point she always wanna be under me when I'm around.

I think Scope is jealous. I loved seeing him jealous of me and his daughters relationship.

Today was the first day of school.

Well my first last day

"Get your ass up!" I felt a pillow hit the back of my head making me turn over pulling the cover over my face.

"Turn the light off." I moaned.

"No get your ass up." My grandma spat before walking out my room not turning the light back off.

"5 more minutes." I mumbled closing my eyes drifting back to sleep.

"You better get up NewNew grandma is about to be back here soon again." Aniyah said.

Aniyah is my little sister. She is 14 and today's her first day of freshman year. We have a good bond and I'm always getting her out of trouble.

"Mhm, what time is it?" I asked.

"6:56." she said hunching her shoulders.

"Fuck let me get up." I jumped up from my bed grabbing my shower bag going in the bathroom.

Think God I took a shower last night.

"Alexa Play Brent Faiyaz Trust." I yelled wetting my toothbrush before putting toothpaste on it.

"Playing Brent Faiyaz Trust." Alexa spoke. I wetted my toothbrush again before brushing my teeth.

I washed my face and did everything else I had to do before leaving the bathroom going to my closet to look for something to wear.

I grabbed a shirt I had bought from off of SHEIN. It was this white shirt that said 'Baby' with colored letters."

I walked over to my dresser going through my draws looking for my black biker shorts. I couldn't find them.

"Aniyah!" I yelled.

She had one lash on and the other in her hand. "What?" She asked.

"Where is my biker shorts." I asked looking for my lipgloss and blow pop. I put them in the smaller pocket of my backpack as well as my keys.

"Why you asking me?" she walked out before I could say anything.

Bitch with them baby ass lashes

I looked threw some bags on the floor for them. I looked in about three bags until I found them.

OOPS.. her lashes still childish af