32

excuse any mistakes
(Continued)

𝙺𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙻 𝙰𝙲𝙴 𝙷𝙾𝙾𝙳 "𝚂𝙰𝙳𝙰"
12:2o P.M.| BORA BORA

"Thank you for your business." I forced a smile on my face nodding my head. He reached his hand out I looked his hand up and down frowning my eyebrows.

Fuck he think this .. a interview. Ion do germs. Gonna have our ass going back with the Boravirus next.

I felt a smack to the back of my head knowing it was Scope respectful ass. I took the man hand and shook it.

I pulled out my hand sanitizer squeezing some in my hands rubbing them together, I offered the man some he shook his head no.

Nasty ass Nigga

"Sada gonna react worse then Scope." Ronda whispered.

"Duh bih Scope gonna act like he don't care." Murder said in a duh tone.

I heard whispers behind me making me turn around seeing Murder and Ronda on their phones looking at some.

I snatched Ronda's phone out his hand. I bite down on the inside of my mouth sucking my teeth.

I thought we simply told them not to go no where.

I nodded my head lowly chuckling passing the phone to Scope showing him the pictures of NewNew. He hunched his shoulders and looked at me.

"What you showing me this for I knew she was gonna do her anyway." He walked off towards the trucks helping Bouka count the money.

I went to Ronda safari to be nosey and see what he be watching before I could click on the link that said step momma fucking her step son he snatched the phone out my hand locking it.

I shook my head. This Nigga be wilding fucked up.

I pulled my phone out my pocket calling Couture making it go straight to voicemail.

"Simp ass." Murder laughed patting my shoulder going to get in the truck.

I mugged him pulling my gun out shooting him in the back of his leg.

He dropped to the ground. "Who a simp now." I shook my head laughing at him walking over him towards the truck.

I heard a shot. I turned around to see Murder with his gun amid towards my way.

"You missed pussy." I walked to the back of the truck seeing Bouka and Scope putting money in different duffle bags.

"Ion think he missed." Scope pated my shoulder making me look down seeing blood.

I quickly looked away. Ion like seeing blood especially my own. I'm to sexy to bleed.

"Fuck they ass wasted." Ronda picked up a empty bottle of green furry.

I snapped my neck In his direction. "A whole-" I cut myself off seeing a empty bottle of pink whitney on the counter as well.