𝟸𝟼

excuse any mistakes
Read in black mode

𝚃𝙰𝙼𝙴𝙸𝚂𝙰 𝚂𝙰𝙽𝙸𝚈𝙰𝙷 𝙵𝙾𝚇 "𝚃𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙴𝚈"
11:49 A.M.|MIAMI

"da!" I pulled my shirt up covering up my titties walking in his room seeing him sitting on his bed rolling up a backwood.

"Yea tootie." I rolled my eyes at him plopping down on his bed. "Don't be plopping on my shit almost making my weed fall damn." He lined the weed up in the wood.

"I hope you washed that off." I scrunched my face up. "We don't do germs over here." I chuckled moving a piece of hair out my face.

I pulled out my phone going to my gallery trying to find the screenshot I took of some shoes that just came out. I found it smiling.

I shoved my phone in my da face. "You seen these kicks that just came out." He mugged me.

"No I'm not getting them I just bought you that red MCM bag.. that hoe was 650 and I paid cash for that bitch." He added more weed. "Don't forget."

I titled my head and scrunched up my face. "Da." I took a pause. "Ok.." I pouted getting up from his bed about to walk out.

"I'll get them damn tootie." I smirked turning back around walking back to the bed.

I leaned on his bed looking at him. "Thanks da." I smiled. "I'm mad hungry." I rubbed my belly.

"You want me to cook?" I asked him making him shake his head no and hand me a fifty.

"What you want?"

"Nothing kid, Amber cooked dinner I'm going to spend the night over there." I nodded kissing his cheek leaving out his room closing the door back.

Amber is my daddy girlfriend. She has been his girlfriend for two years now going on three.

Amber was my momma best friend before she died. My daddy says she never tried nothing with him when him and my ma was together.

She was actually a good best friend.

She came around when my ma died she was trying to help my da get through the crisis and they caught feelings for each other.

I went in my room putting on my shoes and getting my AirPods off my bed along with my keys.

"I'm gone da!" I yelled leaving out the house locking the door behind me.

I connected my phone to my Bluetooth radio. I was on my way to EVOS Feel Great Food.

I ate my French fries one by one listening to Nar and NewNew explaining everything to me.

"Unt unt.. bitch you a psycho path eating them damn fries one at a time." She shook her head. "Now can I get one..." she put her hand out.

I laughed and gave her one and she tilted her head.

"You said one."

I gave her a hand full making her stuff her mouth. I chuckled at her.

This girl love her food.