11

excuse any mistakes
Read in black mode

𝙲𝙾𝚄𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙴 𝙴𝙽𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙴 𝙳𝙸𝙾𝚁
3:35 P.M.|MIAMI

I had just got out of school and I was on my way to the house so I could pick up king and take him to the park because I promised him I would today.

King is my nephew. He lives with me and ma, his momma is in the streets so she couldn't raise him. She can barely raise herself.

She's not selling herself or on drugs. The drug she is on is love. At lest she thinks it's love it's really just lust if you ask me.

Me and Caniyah has different daddies so we look alike but not really. King haven't seen his mom in about 2 months. He knows who she is and he's always asking about her.

Some nights he cry his self to sleep thinking about her. All I can do is hold him and tell him I'm here.

It breaks my heart she doesn't love him the same. When I turn 19 I could get legal custody of him. Me and my mom have been thinking about it for a while now.

The Corona isn't as bad as it was months ago. It has been many recovers and nobody wasn't getting sick anymore.

A lot of people lost family during this epidemic. Thankfully I didn't lose any. I can't take losing anybody else.

I'm still holding on to the little humanity I have.

But we still had to be cautious. Because just as fast as it came it can come back the same way.

So I was taking him to a near by park, close to the house that I knew to many people wouldn't be at.

It was a calm park not to much went down.

I pulled up in the driveway getting out not even locking my doors because I was coming back.

"Kingg I'm home." I yelled walking in the house throwing my keys on the counter.

I went in the kitchen to go get a water before we left.
I had already had his lunch packed for the park. It included Scooby gummies, a lunch-able and a Capri sun juice.

I was head deep in the fridge when I felt a light pull on my leg. Turning around seeing a smiling king.

"Wassup Tee." He said smiling even harder showing his two front silver teeth.

(You know his ass bad)

"Boy get off my." I laughed moving my leg making him step back.

"Stop playing wit me tee-" he talked very good to only be three. "I missed your big head ass." He said saying the cussing part lowly like I didn't hear him.

I looked at him. He knew I wasn't playing. I didn't like it when he cussed. I might be the cool chill auntie but his ass already know I don't play.

"Okkk" he said putting his hands up in defense. "We still going to the park." He asked with pleading eyes.

I could tell at a young age he already had trust issues from his momma lying to him so much. Always having him sitting up late nights thinking she was coming.